➳3

3. Cake?

When you reached the kitchen, you scanned the room trying to remember where you put it. Oh yes the fridge. You mentally applauded myself for remembering, You quickly swing the door open scanning though the filled fridge for my cake. Finally your eyes landed on a sponge cake wiped with vanilla icing and topped with fresh strawberries.

The aroma of vanilla and strawberries filled your nostrils. You grinned at your masterpiece before pulling it out carefully and kicking the fridge door closed. You place the cake down on the counter going into the carboards for plates and silverware.

After a few moments you had the cake sliced and plated on two plates ready to go hand it to Jungkook. As your back faced the door to the living room you didn't realize the second presence.

"Y/n? What are you doing" The voice from behind boomed

Jungkook's sudden appearance startled you so badly you tripped on your own shoe. But Jungkook was fast enough to quickly hold onto your waist stopping you from landing face first onto the cold tiles.

You were trying to process what was happening but then you realized he was till holding onto your tiny waist. You coughed awkwardly quickly getting up right and looking everywhere but him. But what you didn't notice was that Jungkook was left as flustered as you. Jungkook cleared his throat.

"I umm thanks again I better get going" He scratched the nape of his neck.

I nodded but remembered the cake and quickly handed him the plate. "Jungkook eat this before you go I'm so sorry I'm didn't treat you like a guest"

Jungkook shook his head with a sincere smile on his face "No it's fine and thankyou" He chuckled taking the plate in one hand and the baskets handle in the other. Before you bid your goodbyes. Now you were left alone in the tiny kitchen.

Yep you fallen harder for him. Just the simple gestures he did left you blushing furiously, you would do anything for this man. You sighed dramatically taking your plate and jumping down flopping on the couch turning the TV on, while devouring your cake you were in deep thoughts forgetting completely of the TV. He is so hot gosh, but what if this was our last meets...before I move to America for two years. But I have till the end of graduation then I'm gone right? I guess make the most of my home now" You smile sadly picking up your phone and scroll though some apps and end up in the uber eats app. Maybe a Korean BBQ would be nice now. With that you order some food and use your waiting time to watch TV.

Jungkook smiled softly at the empty plate that used to have a slice of cake on it. Debeak! Ahh it tasted like my mums baking. He chuckled lightly before realization hits him, he quickly snaps his head towards the sleeping baby in the basket trying to think of what to do with it. Can't I just throw it out the window who decided to drop this at my door step. Jungkook whines

Then the words you said repeated in his mind "Well you have two options, either call the child protection service or raise her" Jungkook kicked the first option off his thoughts thinking of what would happen if other people knew about the baby he could ruin his reputation. Then he remembered he saw a folded up piece of paper in the basket. He quickly trotted over to the sleeping bundle and carefully picked up the paper avoiding to wake her up.