➳5

5. Mixed feelings

Jungkook stood at his door way with his jaw wide open and his drink in his other hand, he felt a emotion inside him which he couldn't right put his hand on he felt angry and....

Jealous? 

But why he doesn't like her right? Jungkook huffed, Why the fuck do I feel angry and this feeling ahhh get a hold of yourself Jeon its probably the stress from those students. He just stared at your door with the most random thoughts now he was more annoyed "Her boyfriend ay" He mocked and walked into his apartment trying not to think about it. While he was having a most stupid fight of his life in his mind something clicked. Am I forgetting something, like it's really important what was it. He gasped 

"OH THE BABY.... RIGHT" 

He sighed in frustration "What the fuck will I do with this shit"  He walked over to the basket and admired the little bundle fast asleep. His father extinct kicked in at that moment or was it? The fragile bundle tossed and turned a bit.

 Jungkook quickly picked up the baby avoiding to let her wake up and walked over to his bed. He gently laid the bundle down on his soft bed before pulling the duvet on top. She was back into her deep slumber Jungkook chuckled lightly as he admired the fragile little girl in front of him. a soft smile laced over his lips as he promised himself not to let the cruel world hurt her. 

As he was admiring the sleeping infant your face clouded his mind he frowned. Why do I keep remembering her she's just my student but these two girls look alike . 

The baby had eyes,  big and innocent eyes which Jungkook loved about the little girl and you. He sighed as he got up and walked out off the room but kept the lap on from the other side of the room before leaving.

Jungkook scoffed "How long is she going to take with her boyfriend wait why do I care pfft" He emphasize the word  'boyfriend'.

Yes Jungkook was very confused with what he felt right now as most of his life he kept his emotions locked away but now that he is reexperiencing them he doesn't know exactly what they are to him.

He sat down on the couch and took his phone out and sipped his Frappe as he just scrolled though his intagram to clear his mind. 

You and Jimin were having the time of your life's just like you guys did 3 years ago when you guys bunked classes together. 

Jimin though a pillow at you which perfectly landed on your face. You sighed in frustration 

"We baked cookies and we played hide and seek like you wanted give me a second to get dressed then we can go to Mcdonalds okay?"

Jimin flopped on your couch "Hurry up now I understand why girls take so long you bean looking for something to wear for like 5 hours" 

You scoffed loudly from your room "Actually just 29 minutes"

Jimin rolled his eyes "Same thing"

You chuckled lightly remembering how you used to fight for the silliest things with him. After putting on a flitted  grey skirt and used 5 minutes picking a top which you chose a white crop top. Jimin sighed dramatically jumping up from the couch as you made your entry into the living room.

"Finally" 

"Jeez your so impatient" You rolled your eyes 

Jimin scoffed as he smacked he back of your head "Keep rolling your eyes maybe you'll find  brain back there" 

You angrily push his arm away and storm off to the door with your keys. Leaving Jimin chucking behind you. But before you walked out your apartment door  you  stopped abruptly causing Jimin to bump into you.

"Ouch what was that for" Jimin whined holding his forehead

You smirked "Does it hurt hmm maybe put a band aid on it"

"Idiot its bruised not bleeding" Jimin said irritated 

You laughed "That's the point" Jimin looked at you weirdly, What the hell goes on in her mind. Jimin internally screamed but got back to the point of why they were fighting.

"Why did you stop anyways" Jimin cocks a brow

You dragged him by his wrist out of your apartment taking Jimin off guard. He rambled 

"What the hell you okay or not"     

You just flicked his forehead where it was bruised from bumping into the back off your head. He whined holding the place you flicked but turned into a glare soon. You gulped nervously as you tried to reason "It would be fun if we let someone tag along you know" 

Jimin didn't change his face expression   but cocked a brow "Who" He said in a deeper voice which  sacred the living shit out of me.   

".....what about"

"Jungkook?"

Yes sorry for the long wait for this chapter I have to prepare for exams so sorry. Yes I know this chapter is short and doesn't really make sense but I'm getting to the spiciness soon. Will try to get the next chapter out sooner.

~Borahae 💜