HARLEY & JOKER:CHAPTER ONE

Harleen Quentin was a physiatrist for a mental patient name Prince Adams

Harleen Quentin was a physiatrist for a mental patient name Prince Adams.Prince glared at her with a cunning smirk on his face, she glared at him back with no emotion.
"So Prince" she says softly
He hits the table "my name is not Prince , my name is Joker" ! He yells
She gasps & jumps.
"I'm sorry....Joker"
He nods and grins.
"What's on your mind right now" ? She asked
"Fucking the shit outta u" he says wit a cackle
She seizes him "thats inappropriate Prince"
"JOKER" ! He yells
She jumps.
"You need to take this session seriously now tell me what's on your mind , so we can make some progress"
"Ok I'll tell you what's really on my mind"
He bites his lip & glances down at her cleavage.She clears her throat & frowns.
"I'm thinking about killing people" he says wit a smile
"You've killed so many people , why you do it" ?
"Because the world hates me & I hate the world,so I take my anger out by murdering them"
"And killing people makes you feel better"
"Very" he says sighing with a smile
"The world doesn't hate you Joker"
"I've gotten bullied & picked on all my life, people treated me like shit , so now I shit back, I'm sure you understand what that feels like right" ?
"What" ?
"I know all about you Ms Harleen Quintin , you grew up just like me , broken home, a family that didn't love you , people that treated you like you were less than, people backstabbing you, you try & be nice & give bitches the whole world , but they only give you their natural bone ass to kiss"
Harleen looks down & removes her glasses as she wipes a tear from her eye.
"It's not fair, what we've gone threw"
"No baby it's not fair, & they say life's not fair, but how about we make it fair"
"Huh? what are you talking about" ?
"Join me , be my ride or die...kill with me"
She glares at him in shock.
"I could never kill anyone"
"Never say never baby"
She glares & seizes him
"Release the anger & pain that you hold inside & turn your tears into bullets & blood, I promise you , you will feel like a new woman"
She glares at him with a evil smirk.He glared back with a evil smile.
"So are you with me" ?
She sits up , let's her hair down & & removes her doctor coat.She was wearing a red mini dress underneath.Joker glares at her with seduction.
"Hot danm" he says softly

She straddles & kisses him aggressively.He picks her up & throws her on the table & fucks the shit outta her.

Harleen lays down on a cold bed in a dark room.Joker peered & hovered over her with a big smile , he was about to preform shock therapy on Harleen.
"Is it gonna hurt" ? She asked
"Only like hell" he says wit a evil giggle
He pulls the lever& electricity struck Harleen body instantly.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" !!!!

|A YEAR LATER|

Harleen changed her name to Harley Quinn & now she's a crazy mental serial killer & she's Gotham's most wanted right along side with Joker.Harley & Joker was going around the town shooting, stabbing , blowing& burning people people up all across the city.It was complete chaos in the streets.Harley shot a woman in her head, Joker stabbed a man in his eye.Everybody was terrified for their fuckin life.

Domonique & her husband Justice was sitting on a couch in their home watching the news.Domonique is a cop, but she's off duty right now & Justice is a brain surgeon.
"Oh my gosh that is insane, do you see this city babe" ? She says
"I'm devastated, I can barley watch this"
"I gotta get out their, I gotta do something"
"I don't want you going out their, your off duty right now"
"Justice my job is all about danger & I gotta do something for our city, I gotta find those crazy bastards & throw them under the jail"
"You always wanna do the right thing, I admire that about you"
"Your a surgeon , you should understand" she says wit a grin
"I know , but I don't wanna lose my wife...I'm always nervous & worrying if your gonna make it home"
"I know baby , but you know I'm a tough cookie"
"Even tough cookies can crumble"
Domonique sighs "I gotta find them& when I do, I'm gonna make sure their ass gets the death penalty"

Harley Quinn & joker was laid out butt naked in the middle of the floor in their home .Guns of all kinds & blades was surrounding them.They laughed evilly as they glared up at the ceiling that was splattered with their victims blood.
"I feel so powerful puddin"
"You are powerful & don't you ever forget it"
"You understand me so well, where have you been all my life Joker"
"In front of you the whole time, you just didn't realize it"
He turns to face her , she turns to face him.
"Harley" he says
"Yes puddin" ?
"Don't ever leave me"
"I will never leave you puddin, I need you"
She kisses his lips with passion.She slowly begin to work her lips down his body, as she licked his chest & belly & dick.She placed all of him in her mouth, she sucked & slurped his dick down like a lollipop.He bites his lip & grunts.
"Mhm yeah just like that, suck that dick baby"
She swallowed his babies & licked her lips.
"My turn" he says as he throws her down & grabs her throat as he kisses her body down with aggression.
'Mmmm" she moans hard
He was licking & sucking on her breasts & eating her insides out.He was tearing her up with his tongue.And she loved every second of it.She was getting wetter & wetter by the second.
He throws her leg in the air & hits it hard & fast from the side.
"Mmmmmm" she squeals
In the middle of their nasty session , someone was knocking on their door.
"Ugh, who TF is that" ?! Joker said
"I don't know puddin but their gonna get lit up for interrupting us"
Harley throws on a red silk robe & Joker throws on a green silk robe.They grabbed their Uzi guns& walked slowly to the door.
"WHO IS IT" ?! Joker said
"Mail delivery" ! A woman said
"Oh I'm expecting some new clothes, I'll open the door " ! Harley said
Joker rails back on the couch & glares at Harley as she walks away.Her ass was jiggling.She opens the door.She had one hand behind her back holding the gun.
"Here's your package" the woman said wit a smile
"Aw thank you"
Harley shoots her in the face , she falls backwards on the ground.Joker laughs hysterically in the background.
"Thats for interrupting us, ole stupid bitch"
"Now that was funny" He says
"She had it coming, ain't nobody told this bitch to knock, she should have knocked once & left the package on the porch , then maybe she wouldn't b dead today"
"Now that's true, but I guess she wanted to nice & hand it to you"
"Fuck ha, come help me bury this fuck ball body puddin"
"Puddin is on the way"

They buried the woman's body in their neighbors back yard.A family lived next door, they wasn't home right now.
|THAT MORNING|
Domonique was at her police station looking at Harley & Joker files.She shook her head & covered her mouth as she read the atrocious things that they did.
"God help us all" she said softly

TO BE CONTINUED...