CLOWN:CHAPTER ONE

Princess POV 🤡 ~LAS VEGAS~
I was running down the hallway threw the Clown motel.I was giggling, flipping and hitting every body's doors.
"Wakeyyyy wakeyyyyyyy" !!!
"Dammit Princess I'm tryna get my beauty sleep" !!
Prince said
"Sleep when you dead" !!
I said giggling
"WAKE UP CLOWNS, it's time to terrorize the cityyyyyyyy" !
Prince runs behind me laughing and flipping.
Domonique does a cartwheel out her room.
"Hellooooooo" ! She says
DJ does a whole triple flip out his room.
"Sup bitches" !
Sophie was giggling and doing a bend back out the room.
"I'm ready to party" ! She says
Stephan runs out doing a hand stand.
Nikki and Mario was giggling and crawling out the door and on the walls.

"Heyyyyyyy" Nikki said
Mario laughs and sticks out his tongue.
"The Clown gang is all here" !!!

We all ran and flipped out the building.We had our little popcorn blasters.Popcorn blasters are guns that turns people into a pile of popcorn and we eat that shit.GOBBLE BITCH!!! We ran out into the street everybody was screaming and running away as they seen us coming down the street.
"ITS THE CLOWNS, EVERYBODY RUN FOR YOUR LIFES"!!!! A woman screams
We was giggling and blasting everybody with our popcorn blasters.
(PEW PEW PEW) that's the sound our popcorn blasters made
Everybody was turning into popcorn and we just a eating.
"MMMM SO GOOD" !! I said growling
"SOOOOO DELICIOUS" !!!! Prince screams
"AHHHHHHHHHHHH" !!!! Everybody screams
We was vandalizing shit too.Breaking buildings , we had cars wreaking.I was shooting everybody and anybody I saw.I was flipping on top of buildings and acting all crazy and reckless.I was crashing into people office buildings and zapping their ass.All you saw was popcorn in flying the air.I dashed out one of the office buildings and I flew out and landed straight on my feet.
"Ahahahhahahhah" !!!
Prince POV
"LEMME CLEAN OFF YER CAR FOR U" !!
I jumped on top of a car with a family inside, and i pulled down my big pants , flung my shit out and I start peeing all over their window.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" !! They all screamed and dashed out their car and went flying away
I was giggling hysterically and uncontrollably.All the rest of the clowns were screaming of laughter.
Domoniques POV
I was picking people up and throwing them in the air.Men, woman, little boys and little girls.
"AHHHHHHHH" !!! A man screams
"AHHHHHH OMG" !! A woman screams
"DADDY HELP MEEE" !!!!! A little girl screams
"MOMMY HELP MEEEE" !!! A little boy screams
DJs POV
I had stole someone's bike, and I was flying threw the streets running over all of the pedestrians.
"La la la la la la la la la la la laaaaaaa" !!!!
I was hitting everybody with no care in the world.They was screaming, running and trying to move out the way.But I was much faster with the bike. I had magically made the bike turn into a rainbow motor bike and I really was tearing people up.
Sophie's POV
I was dragging these two woman down the street by the hair.They was screaming to the top of their lungs.
"I'm giving y'all a new hair do , I call it the street attack" !!
"We don't like the street attack" !!!
"Okay so you rather the airplane" ?!
I flung both of their asses into the sky.
"AHHHHHHHH" !!!!!
They looked like tiny pebbles in the sky.
"Wowwwwwwww" I said giggling
Stephan's POV

I was up in a magic show.You know Vegas is very know for their magic shows.It's alright, but I can make it more fun.I went flying into the air and I flew on the stage.Everybody gasped.I took a saw out my back pocket and I begin to saw the magician in half.
"MAGIC" I said as I made a face
Blood was splattering all over the place.Everybody was screaming and running out the building.I giggled and did a bow.
Nikki's POV
Me and Mario was crawling up the walls in Vegas corner store.
"NO GET OUT! GET OUT" !!! The man behind the counter said
"We want some snacks" !! Mario screams
"Yeahhhhhhh"
We jumped down from the walls and begin to vandalize and throw everything.The Candy and chips was getting thrown.
"On second thought , help yourself" !! He said
Mario's POV
I hopped on top of the table and I zapped the man with my popcorn blaster.
"Ha ha" ! I said as I pointed
Nikki's POV
"I got some Cheetos! Here" !
"I love Cheetos" !
"I know that's why I said get some dumb ass" !
I hit Mario on the top of his head.
"Ow" !
He hit me back on my head , and we started brawling all over the store like how they do in the cartoons with all the smoke.

Princess POV
We all met back up.
"Let's go get some moneyyyyyy" !
We cheered and clapped our hands.
"We love da money" ! DJ said
Everybody flew inside the gambling place and we caused nothing but havoc in this bitch.We was taking peoples money and snatching their coins from em.
"Oh that's mine, thank you" !
I snatched a dice from some lady.
"Oh my" !! She screams and falls out her chair
DJ was throwing the slot machines all over the room, people was screaming and running , but getting hit in the process.
"I heard theirs a carnival happening down the street" ! Prince said
"YAYYY LETS GO" !!!
Everybody giggled and flipped out the building and we all went flying into the air , and we landed right in the grounds of the carnival
"CLOWNSSSS" !!! A man screams
"AHHHHHHHHH" !!!! .Everybody immediately begin to scream and run away when they saw us landing.
We immediately begin to shoot everybody with our popcorn blasters, and stuffing the cotton Candy, pizza , hot dogs and ice cream down our throats.
"YUM YUM" !!
"WE LUV DA CARNIVAL" ! Domonique said
"This is our homeeeee" ! Sophie said
Everybody giggled uncontrollably & clapped their hands.

"We might never leave, I'm sure you humans would that, you will b missing all the fun" ! Princess shouts

A woman was passing by her, she grabbed the woman and spun her sound , she spun her around so fast , her flesh flew off her body & dropped to the ground like some salami.

"Oops , I'm so sorry , sometime my hands just like to grab what I don't like" !

She steps over her skinned body & struts away.

TO BE CONTINUED...