HARLEY & JOKER:CHAPTER FIVE

~A YEAR LATER~

It was around 1 am in the morning , me and my puddin was flying down the street in our stolen green Lamborghini, we was zooming down the streets from the cops , a whole gang of cops was chasing us , and a helicopter was above us , we had just robbed a bank and got 1.1 million dollars , and we shot up everybody in the building, loud reckless music was blasting on our speakers in the car , all we could do was laugh hysterically and uncontrollably.
"Lose those ass holes" !! I screamed
"IM LOSING EM" !! Joker screams
I took my red ak out and I begin to shoot out the window at the cops.
"DIE BITCHHHHHHESSS" !!!! I screamed
Joker laughs hysterically.
"YOUR RUINING ALL THE FUN" !! I screamed
We was flying down the street , hitting other cars , making them fly off the road and crash into each other , people was getting hit left to right , it was just like real life GTA , we laughed hysterically, the helicopter tried shooting down at us , I shot back up at them.
"LOSE EM PUDDIN" !!!
"SHUT UP , I GOT THIS" !!
We sped around a corner , it was like fast n furious on these streets , and you already know Lamborghinis drive fast as fuck ,this is so exciting , I just love police car chases.I shot at the cops again , i shot right at the driver and the car went flying off the road into a building, it exploded.Me and Joker laughs.We sped off down the street.The helicopter was still flying above us.
"UGH WILL HE JUST GO AWAY" !! I screamed
"HOLD UP"!!!
Joker grabs his big green bomb gun ,he jumps out the car , and before you know it he shot at the helicopter, and it exploded into the air , into millions of pieces , me and Joker laughed hysterically.I jumped in his arms , we kissed uncontrollably with passion , we kissed as the helicopter pieces fell like confetti.It was the most romantic thing ever.We ran around a corner in a dark alley, we was getting horny as hell , killing people and crazy thrills turns us on.I slipped my shorts off , Joker slangs his big ole dick out , he picks me up , I straddled him , and I bounced on his dick like a mad woman, I moaned as I felt his dick hit my walls.
"I love you puddin" I said moaning
"I love you too" he said grunting
Batman's POV
I quickly sat up on my black leather sofa.I was watching the news.
"GOTHAMS CITY MOST WANTED CRIMINALS ...HARLEY QUINN & THE JOKER STRIKES AGAIN" ! The man news reporter shouted
I screamed in anger.
"Why do they always think they can get away with everything, and why nobody informed me, I could have stopped them this time" !
My assistant Vicki Vale walks out the kitchen holding a glass of whine.
"They are crazy and you know this Justice"
"I don't care , they need to be stopped , I'm so sick of them destroying my town and killing the innocent....they killed my wife ...I have to get Justice for her & all of the other people"
"Trust me I know Justice& I'm still so sorry about your wife , she was so beautiful "
"I have to stop them , I can't let them cause any more trouble"
"Your wife almost beat them before and sent them to Prison"
"But they escaped remember" !!
"I know honey ..but I have faith & i know you will get them & throw them behind bars permanently"
"Those two are so unpredictable" !
"Your gonna get them , I believe in you Justice"
"Thank you Vicki ...I need to call Robin , we got some work to do"
She nodded.I hopped up.I walked down into my basement , but it wasn't actually a basement, it was my underground Head quarters , it's where I keep all my bat man giggets , gaggets , my super suits , and all my news articles about all the crimes and villains I've beat , I have the most news articles about Harley Quinn and Joker on my wall , their the most craziest and active out of all the other villains , the other villains are still in prison , Harley & Joker are the only ones that successfully escaped prion, fuck I can't stand them two.I need to figure out where is their next location , who and what are they gonna target next.I called Robin , my side kick , I needed his assistance to help me sort this out.If we can find out where their gonna be next before hand , we can catch them in time.
"Ayo Robin , get over here , we got some work to do"
"On my way J" he said quickly
"Bet" I said back.
I hung up.
Jokers POV

Me and my bad baby Harley was at our 1.5 million dollar mansion.We was chilling in our big hot tub while drinking Hennessy and smoking some good ole weed.
"Tonight was spectacular don't you think baby" ?
Harley giggles "it was amazing puddin" !
"So it's this big ole bank in the outskirts of Gotham , we gotta rob it, it's called bank 100"
"Ooooh that sounds exciting"
"It has so many guards , but that's not a problem for us"
"Of course it's not , we're just gonna kill them all duh"
"Exactly" I said as I inhaled my blunt
"So how are we gonna orchestrate this heist puddin" ?
"We sneak in from the back , we take out the security cameras, we shoot and stab the guards , blow up the safe and we collect our cash"
"Got it"
"Mhm"
"This Diamond ring look so good on me, I still can't believe we're married"
I glared at her.
"Come here"
She straddles me.
"I can give you as many diamond rings as you want, I ain't never needed to give you a special ring to show you how much I love you , I ain't have to get down on my knees to prove my love for you ? because you already know how much I fuckin love you , so marriage ain't never really been a big thang"
"How much do you love me" ?
"I would die for you"
"You would puddin" ?
"Harley Quinn I am your ride or die, you are mines forever, until death do us part"
She wraps her arms around me as she kisses me , I gripped her waist and kissed her back.
Robins POV
I pulled up in Justice driveway , I hopped out the car and knocked on the door.
"Coming" ! I hear Vicki Vale shouts
She answers the door.
"Helllooo Robin, Justice is down in the basement"
"Hello and alright"
"Do you want some wine" ?
"No thank you"
I quickly wondered down the basement.I walked in.
"Robin ! My home boy , nice to see you man"
"Nice to see you too man"
We gave dap.
"I seen the news tonight about that danm Harley & Joker"
"Yes me too , I'm trying to figure out where are they gonna strike next"
"Well you know they love robbing banks ...so probably a bank next"
"Yes that is true , they've robbed almost every bank in the city"
"Not quite" I said smirking
I glared at Gotham's City map
"Oh"? Justice says surprisingly
"You missed one"
"I did" ?
"You missed Bank 100, they haven't been their yet, and that's probably where their heading next"
"What would I do without you Robin"
"I have no idea" I said chuckling
"But are you sure they will be their next"?
"That's the only bank they haven't been to, and besides Bank 100 is the biggest bank of Gotham , they have over 50 guards and 100 security cameras"
"That's intense"
"I know but it's worth it , their safe has billions of dollars inside"
"Wow ....how do you know so much about it" ?
"I do my research Batman, unlike u"
"Oh don't get smart now,I know you see my wall of wonder"
"Yeah, but who did you have to call to figure out your so called wall of wonder"
Justice laughs.
"Yeah yeah yeah"
I chuckled.
"Well we gotta stop their ass before it's too late" Justice says
"Definitely" I said as I glanced at the wall.

TO BE CONTINUED....