HARLEY & JOKER:CHAPTER TWO

"YASSSSSSSS BITCHHHHHH" !!!
"AHAHAHHHAAAAA" !! Joker screams
Me and my baby boy Joker aka my sexy ass puddin was flying down the street on our green motor bike.Whoop whoop the cops was behind us, tryna shoot at us.We had just robbed the biggest bank of in the city.Bank of GOTHAM BITACH.Me and Joker was shooting back at the cops with our big ass AK-15s.Mines was blood red and Jokers was dark purple.
(BRRRRATTTTTTTTTTTTT)
Cops were getting blowed away and their cars were running into other cars and buildings n shit.
"DIE U FUCKIN PIGS" !! Joker screams
"YEAH STOP RUINING ALL THE FUN" !!
We laughed hysterically as we continued to shoot the cops.
(BRATTTRTTTTTTT)
A big ass helicopter was tryna shoot down at us.
"PUDDIN WATCH OUT" !!!!
"BITCHES" !!!!! He screams
I glanced up and growled at their ass.
"STOP THE BIKE NOW, ITS OVER FOR YOU HARLEY AND JOKER" !!!
The pilot on the helicopter said on his speaker.
"NO ITS OVER FOR U" !!! Me and Joker said at the same time
We quickly aimed our AKs up at the helicopter and we shot that MF DOWN.The whole helicopter was blowing up in flames as it flew towards the ground.And BOOM !!!! the whole helicopter exploded.
"WHOOHOOOOOOO" !!!! Joker screams
"PURRR POOH WE DID DAT SHIT" !!!!
We cackled evilly at the same time.We flew down the street and pulled up at a local lit club.We hopped off the bike and ran in that bitch.Music was blasting on the speakers.People filled this bitch , it was packed.

Everybody was waving , taking our pictures and handing us shots as we walked threw.Me and Joker are Gotham's city biggest criminals.We are on every most wanted signs.We are worshiped and praised by all of the villains.All of the villains look up to us.Because we are the most notorious and elite out of the the villains.We run this shit , this is our show bitch, and if anybody try and stop it, we killing they ass on sight.Honestly we just be killing for fun too.Cuz we some clowns and we KRAZY! Wit a capital K BIATCH.!

Me and Puddin was grabbing shot after shots, as we danced all across the floor.After hours of dancing we became drunk AF.
"Puddinnnnnnnn" ?!
"Yeah Quinn Quinn" ?
Joker held onto me as we staggered outside the club.
"I wanna fuckkkkk"
"Say less li mama"
We hopped our drunk reckless ass on our bikes and headed to the nearest motel.Gotham 6.We Arrived and we ran into the lobby.

DJs POV
I glanced back and seen my ex girlfriend Harley Quinn walking in with her boyfriend Joker.
"Ohhhhh wow look Mr Big ass"?! Harley said
Joker laughs.
"What is this pathetic ass nigga doin here" ? Joker asked
"I'm here with my new girlfriend Sophie"
Sophie walks into the lobby.
"Oh hey Sophie " ! Harley shouts
Sophie jumps.
"Oh God it's your crazy ex Harley Quinn and her crazy insane boyfriend Joker" Sophie says
Suddenly Sophie was knocked the fuck out by Harleys baseball bat.
"WTF WHY DID U DO THAT" !! I screamed
Harleys POV
"She was talking shit and I fuckin hate her" !
"AHHHHHHHHH" !!!!!
DJ tries to run away.
Jokers POV
"Oh you aint goin nowhere" !
"GET HIS ASS PUDDIN" !!!
Joker grabs DJ and swings him around the building and throws him out.He went flying and crashing threw the door.All of the glass shattered.Harley was cackling of laughter.
"That's what he gets" ! She says
"You know I had to take out the trash baby"
Harley grabs me from the back and kisses my cheek.
"Your so strong" she said as she grabbed my muscles
The lobby worker was there the whole time watching everything.She was shaking and her eyes were stretched.
"Get us the best room in this bitch...bitch"
She quickly nodded and handed us a key card.
"Room 568 second floor"
I snatched the key card "thank you mam"
I grabbed Harley , she licks her tongue out at the lady and giggles.