HARLEY & JOKER:CHAPTER SIX

Detective Rivera's POV
"Anybody has any leads on Harley Quinn and the Joker" ?!
I glanced all around.
"Anybody" ?!
Everybody glared at me like I was crazy.
"Do we not wanna catch those maniacs...every time I turn around their doing something, I'm constantly at crime scenes looking at dead bodies , but theirs never no sign of those two bandits , they always flea the scene before I can arrive" !
A man cop walked up to me.
"Detective Rivera, May I have a word with you" ?
"It better be about Harley & Joker or I don't wanna speak"
"It is"
I followed the cop into his office.
"So what's up , what information do you have for me" ?
"I just got a call from Justice Williams aka Batman , and he says Harley Quinn & Joker will strike Bank 100 next"
I gasped "oh no ...that is not good, how does he know for sure" ?
"He wouldn't say , he just says he know"
"Well we need to warn bank 100 right away and let them know their coming"
"Definitely"
"Get to it right away , we need to call in the SWAT"
"Yes mam" !
I nodded.
Harleys POV

Me and Joker zoomed down the street on his green motor bike , my two long blonde pig tails was blowing in the wind.I held onto his waist tightly.We were on our way to the villains club.It was a special club for villains only , it was underground.
"Go puddin , GOOO" !!
He laughs.
We pulled up, we hopped off the bike and headed down below to the club.We could hear the music blasting as we got closer to the entrance, rainbow lights was flashing.We walked in , and we headed straight to VIP.You already know we run this club.

We walked threw dancing all wildly.
"Harleyyyy" !! I hear people shout
I waved and smiled.
"Hey bitches and bitchetts"
I grabbed a shot glass of vodka , I gulped it down.
Jokers POV
I gave dap to some of my villain home boys.
"Joker wassup wassup , we seen you on the news again" !
"Mannn you already know wassupp"
"You famous bro"
"Been knew that"
I said laughing.
"Ya woman shaking that ass I see"
"Yeah I'm finna go grab it too"
I grabbed Harley from the back , she giggled and twerked her big booty on me.I was slapping it n shit.Cat woman walked by with a big ole drink , I grabbed it from her and gulped some down.She frown and hissed but she didn't do shit, because I'm the Joker , I do what I want ,everybody is scared of me. I'm the King of Gotham city and Harley is the Queen.
Harleys POV
Me and puddin was gulping down shot after shots.
"Shake that ass gurl" Joker shouts
I giggled.
I walked to a table with some of the villain woman and Joker walked away to a table full of Villain men.
"Hey Bitchetts" ! I shouted
I pushed Poison Ivy out the way and I jumped on the sofa and sat down.
"Harley your so rude" Poison Ivy shouts
"What the fuck was I suppose to say? Excuse me" ?!
I licked my tongue out.
She frowns and rolls her eyes.
"The Queen of Gotham City is in the Joint, bow down bitchetts" !
"Harley you are too much" ! Cat woman shouts
"Zip it cat litter" !
"Meowwwe" ! She shouts

"Shut up , shut up this my song" !!
I ran into the middle and I begin to dance my ass off, the spot light was on me, all eyes on me , and I was loving it , I love the attention.Everybody was cheering me on.
Jokers POV
"Is that my woman" ? I said smiling
I glared at her as I smirked.
"Ya woman is getting it" I heard a dude say
She skips towards me as she grabs me.
"Dance with me puddin" !
We danced together and everybody was cheering us on.And by the end of the night we was drunk , high and fucked up.
"Lets go fuck" I said grabbing Jokers hands
We hopped on the motor bike , intoxicated as fuck , but we don't cure.Joker cranked up the bike and we zoomed down the street to a abandoned beach.