PURGE:CHAPTER TWO

Timmy's POV 💋✨

I was driving down the street , when suddenly I seen that guy that tried attacking me a few weeks ago

I was driving down the street , when suddenly I seen that guy that tried attacking me a few weeks ago.I stopped the car and hopped out.I slammed the door.He was standing with his friends by some random ass building.Him and his friends glances at me and laughs.
"Oh shit look what we have here" ! Tyrone said
I didn't say anything back , I just stood their glaring.
"You came to collect your eggs ? you fuckin Easter bunny" ! Jordan said
Him and his friends laughed hysterically.
"What the fuck are you gonna to us you wabbit" ?! Tyrone said
"Tricks are for kids dude" ! Jordan said
"I think you need to hop back in that car" !! Tyrone said
They laughed uncontrollably.
I slowly slid my knife from my back.
They gasped and jumped.
"Whoa now bunny, chill with that knife" !
His friends was backing up and frowning.This was funny because it's purge night and none of the guys have weapons, they are so helpless and I love it, and what's so crazy about this is that these are the same dudes who think their so big , bad and tough.

I ran towards my target and I immediately begin to stab Tyrone in his stomach uncontrollably,this nigga was getting gutted like a fish.I was taking all my anger out on this dude, I swear it was like I was possessed or something and nobody or nothing could stop me.He was yelling for help , and his friends was screaming and running away.I stabbed him until he slowly died.His blood was all over me , but I didn't care.I then grabbed Jordan & sliced his neck off , blood splashed everywhere, his body drops dead to the ground.My work here was done, I did what I had to do.I glared at his body , as he just laid their in his pile of blood, dead as door knob with his eyes open.I headed back to my car, hopped in and zoomed off down the street with my music blasting on the speakers.

Angel POV
"Ayeeeee we lit" ! I shouted
I was busy gulping down a shot.When suddenly I feel someone grab my head and jerk it backwards.
Domonique POV
"Hi bitch" I whispered
"Please no" I whimpered and begged
"You thought you was gonna kill me, but I'm gonna kill you first"
"No"
Suddenly I sliced her neck with my chainsaw.Blood gushed uncontrollably from her neck.
"OMG" !! I hear someone scream
I cackle evilly and hysterically.
Angel fall dead to the ground.
Michael POV
"Danm I gotta piss"
I walked over into some bushes away from the party.I unzipped my jeans to pee.
"Ah that's such a relief"
Suddenly I heard a loud ass chainsaw behind me.
"TF" ?!
I turn around.
Justice POV
I took my chainsaw and sliced Michaels entire torso off.Their was no hesitation.Blood splatters all over the place.It happened so fast , he couldn't even scream.
Qt POV
I was staggering all over the place, tryna find my friends.People was screaming and running all over the place.I was lost and confused.I ain't know what was going on.I didn't know if I should start running or what?!

Outta nowhere I feel the sharpest pain shoot threw my back, I fell forwards to my face.I was screaming and crying in pain.Like a million needles done struck my insides.I felt the blood draining from my back.
"Someone helpppppp" I said weakly
Prince POV
"Hey T " I said with a whisper
"Nooo"
He says weakly
I had stabbed T with my gun , the gun went threw his back and chest.I kept stabbing him uncontrollably, until he died and I lastly shot his head off.His brains splattered all over the place.
Trixie POV
I was looking for Angel all over the place.I kept calling her name, but she wouldn't respond.
"Angel where you at" ?!
I was looking all around but I didn't see her nowhere.People kept bumping into me.
"Excuse me, watch it" !
I was tryna make my way threw and push people out the way.Suddenly someone trips me down
"Ah" !
I seen a hand reaching for my hand.I look up and slowly takes the hand.The person was wearing a mask, so I didn't know who the hell this was.But I'm happy they saved me off the ground.Because I could have got stepped on and died.
"thanks" I said smiling
They nodded.
"Do you know why people are screaming and running" ? I asked
The person pointed.I followed their fingers with my eyes.
"is that a dead body" ?!
They nodded.
"Oh shit" !!
I gasped because I realized that wasn't just anybody , that was....
"ANGEL" !!
I ran towards her body, she was hella dead , her entire neck was sliced off.Blood was all over the place.I was panicking and screaming.
"NO" !!!
I begin to sob.
"Who did this to youuuuuuu" ?!
The masked person walks up to me.
"Please help me" !
Princess POV
I slowly took off my mask.Trxie gasps.
"Oh God" !!
Domonique , Justice and Prince walks over and takes off their masks.
"Oh shit" !
"Hey Trixie" !
"Please don't hurt me" !!
"Nobody's gonna hurt you, I'm just gonna kill you"
She tried aiming her pistol at me.I kicked her so fast in the stomach, she gasps and falls to the ground.Domonique snatches the pistol.
"Nice try bitch" !
She tries running away.I suddenly shoot her in the leg.She screams and falls forwards.
"NO PLEASE" !!
"THIS IS PURGE NIGHT! WE SHOW NO MERCY TO NO ONE" !!!!
I strutted to the car , popped the trunk and grabbed my favorite weapon.MRS ACID BAT! She's about to make another appearance.!! I grabbed it and swung it in the air.
"Say hello to Mrs Acid bat, she's just been dying to meet you" !!
She screams and tries to crawl away.But I dragged her by the legs , flipped her over and immediately begin to beat her face in with the acid bat.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" !!!
Prince, Domonique and J was just watching and laughing.
I was beating her entire body in, blood was flying all over the place.Her flesh was flinging, her bones was cracking, it was amazing, it was beautiful.It was honestly music to my ears.
"THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO HATIN BITCHES THAT TALK SHIT ONLINE" !!!!! I screamed and growled
I beat her so bad , even after she was dead I was still beating her.
"UGH! UGH! UGH! UGH! UGHHHH" !!
I was huffing and puffing , I dropped the bat and glared at Trxie dead body.
"She's dead, you did your thang baby" ! Prince said
He grabs my waist from the back and kisses my neck.
"Wow bestie, that was insanely amazing" ! Domonique said
"I wanna be like you when I grow up" J said
We laughed hard.
Suddenly we hear some music , a car was coming down the street.The window rolls down.Someone with a bunny mask was glaring at us.
"Wassupppp" !!!
"Who are you" ?!!!
Prince aims his gun.
"NO NO ITS ME" !!!
Timmy's POV
I quickly snatched my mask off.
"Timmy" ?!!! Everybody says
"Oh my gosh I almost shot you"! Prince said
"So you purging" ? Princess asked
"Yeah I already did what I had to do"
"How do you feel"? Justice asked
"Amazing! Like a burden has been lifted"
"Good, as it should be" Domonique said
"Anyways, happy purging, see y'all Monday" !
"Happy purging" ! Everybody said
I nodded my head and zoomed down the street.
Princess POV
"So before we end this , theirs some things we need to take care of"
Everybody glared at me with a smirk.

We hopped in the car and flew down the street to the police station.This particular police station in ATL is known to be very racist.Everybody in this bitch is white folk, all of em done did some kind of police brutality and got away with it.My people that they killed in cold blood couldn't make it home to their family's , so we're gonna make sure these pigs don't make it home to theirs.Evil for evil, and eye for an eye , it's my motto , and it will forever be my motto.Because revenge is the best medicine, wether is cough syrup or pills, it always makes you feel better.

In like 30 mins we pulled up.Domonique and J grabbed the gasoline, and me and Prince grabbed the lighters.Gasoline was poured on the cop cars and the building.The cars blew up , and the building with all of their ass in it.We walked off like a boss as the flames exploded.

We end up finding where the governors was hiding at.They was staying at some big mansion in the boondocks of ATL.But guess what ? we found it and we blew they shit up too.

We hopped in our car & flew down the street all reckless swerving n shit.

TO BE CONTINUED....💋✨