CLOWN:CHAPTER TWO

Prince POV
I ran towards the Ferris wheel, Princess followed me.I picked the man that was controlling the ride up in the air and threw him over the Ferris wheel.
"Hmmm how do you work this ting"??!
"Just start touching buttons" ! Princess said
I started pressing any buttons, she did the same.We was dancing while we was pressing the buttons.The Ferris wheel started to go hella fuckin fast.All you heard was everybody screaming from the top of their lungs.
"GO GO GOOOOOO" !!!
suddenly the Ferris wheel went rolling off the tracks and all of the peoples was flying out to their deaths.I was laughing hysterically and uncontrollably.We ran off to other rides that I can fuck up.
Mario's POV
While I was licking my strawberry ice cream cone.All I heard was a whole lotta screaming coming from behind me.I glanced back and seen the big ass Ferris wheel rolling past me.
"Hm"
I turned back around and continued licking my ice cream come.
Prince POV
All of the rides was going in super speed and everybody was flying off.All you seen was people in the air going every which way.
Domoniques POV
Me, Sophie and Nikki was popping balloons in peoples faces and giggling.
DJs POV
I was terrorizing all of the games and stealing everybody's prizes.I was also using people as apart of the games.Like I was throwing darts at people and making folks fall in water tanks and drown.I ran towards the rainbow slide.All of the kids was sliding down and screaming because they saw me at the bottom waiting for them.I was smiling evilly and waving at em.A Lil Asian boy was sliding my way.He was speaking Chinese and screaming.He was almost near me and I kicked him like a soccer ball, and he went flying over and beyond the sliding ride.
"He he ha ha" !
Stephan's POV
I ran through the tracks of the haunted house ride.It was moving but I did not care.I jumped on top of someone's car.Two lil white boys was in dere.
"AHHHHHHHHH" !!!!! They both screamed
"Hi kids" !!!
"MOMMY HELPPPPPPPP" !!!!
I grabbed both of them by the heads and threw them off the ride.
"HELPPPPPPPPP" !!!!
I sat my ass down in the seat.I turned the corner, and I gave the boys mama a big smile as I came out.
"WHERE ARE MY SONS" ?!
I grabbed her and threw her inside the car.
"GO FIND DEM" !!!
I pressed a button and made her zoom around that corner.
Princess POV
I ran into a fun house.I was giggling and playing with the kids , but they wasn't laughing and playing back , they was screaming and tryna get away from me.But one of the little girls wasn't scared.
"Hey kid, you want some Candy" ?
"Yes" she says with a smile
"Here you go"
She takes the candy out my hand and eats it.She begin to gag.
"That's not Candy dumb ass! that's soap that looks like Candy" !
"MOMMMMYYYYYY" !!!!!
She fly's away like dash out the fun house.I seen kids in the mirror.So I decided to break the mirrors, so that they can see their reflection in a million pieces.I ran into another room, it was colorful and lit up.
"Ooooooh prettyyyyyy" ! I said smiling
"That's her, that's the clown! Let's beat her up"!! A little white boy screams
"YEAHHHHH" !!!
Two Black boys , one other white boy, and a white Gurl and black girl with him.They all came running towards me like they was gonna charge me.But I magically made a black hole appear and they all went flying inside and screaming to the top of their lungs.

It was time for us to head to our next destination.I laughed extremely loud.N everybody laughed extremely loud back.It echoed and bounced all over the place.That was our lil gang calling.We met back up at the front.
"Let's go to the circus" !!!!
"Yasssss, we love the circussss" ! Domonique said
"That's our homeeeeeee" Sophie said
"Yayyyyyyy" Nikki said
"Let's go" !! Prince said
Everybody ran and flipped out the carnival.Stephan whistles and our magical rainbow clown car appeared and flew down the street, and we hoped in.I was driving.

We was zooming down the street as the music blasted.

Everybody was dancing in this seats and lip syncing the words.Everybody was staring at us and covering their ears as we passed by.Because thats just how loud we had the music playing.

We arrived to the circus, and we ran in.The place was packed like a MF.We immediately ran on the stage.
I pulled out my big giant scissors and I cut the rope for the trapeze stars.They screamed and fell to their death to the ground like SPLAT!!!
Prince POV
Me and DJ begin to let the animals loose.Like the lions, tigers and bears.
"OH MY" !!! Me and DJ both said as we slapped our faces
We was letting the snakes and elephants loose too.They was running all threw the circus trampling over people n shit.The tigers and bears was biting and eating people.People was flying out the tent like they was on cheetah skates or something.
Domoniques POV
Me and Sophie was jumping and flipping on the big ole trampoline.
"Weeeeeeeee"!!!!
"Yasssssss" !! Sophie screams
Mario's POV
Me and Nikki was grabbing the people and throwing them threw the ring of fire.Them bitches was burning the fuck up into burnt fried chickens.
Princess POV
After we did our damage the whole tent burned down , and all of the animals was running loose on the streets.We all had picked an animal and we hopped on it.Me and Prince was riding the lions .Domonique and DJ was riding the tigers.Sophie and Stephan was riding the bears, and Nikki and Mario was riding the elephants.We was coming threw nonstop.Our last stop for the night was the club.The animals was like our Uber's , they was taking us to the club bitch.You already know we finna get buck funky wild at the club.The animals parked and we hopped off.I kissed the lion on his cheek.
"Thanks Mr Whiskers" !
He roars and runs away.

Everybody ran in the club.N it wasn't any club, bitch it was the men's strip club.We ran in that bitch screaming and giggling.Colorful lights was flashing and the speakers was blasting.

"Ion wanna hear this song, I wanna hear something reckless" !
"Oh don't worry , we wont b listening to this y2k bullshit for long" ! DJ said

I smirked & flipped my hair.

TO BE CONTINUED...

AMERICAN HORROR STORY ~FAN FICTION~ ☠️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें