CLOWN:CHAPTER THREE

DJ ran on stage, grabbed the music DJ, and threw him off the stage.All you heard was that loud ass screech that records make when their being scratched,He broke the record that he was playing in half and put another record on.

Me and the clown gang was dancing and acting so wild, going crazy , goin stupid.We was jumping up and down and doing the most.Everybody was looking at us crazy , and backing up.We was coming up with dance moves that nobody ain't never seen.But you already know me and my girls was still twerking on the guys.We was throwing that ass back and poking that ass out on them clown dicks.
Everybody was hitting the splits and flipping all over the building.We was grabbing shots after shots , and drinking alcohol straight from the bottles.
WE WAS LIT, and everybody else started to join in, since we wasn't killing nobody.
All of the men strippers was running in the back.I glanced and followed them.
"Heloooo stripper men" !!! I said waving and giggling
"Please don't hurt us, we know y'all clowns are crazy" !!
"I just wanna have some fun wit yall that's all"!!
I magically made their thongs fly off.
They gasped and glared at me.
"Now I know that didn't phase yall, because y'all are strippers, but I have a better idea"
I magically made their dicks transform into hot dogs.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" !!!! They was screaming and running all over the dressing room.And I magically made my clown dogs appear and the clown dogs was tearing those hot dogs off,All you heard was barking , growling; ripping , flesh tearing and screaming.I giggled and ran out the room.

Me and the gang continued to drink, and dance.We started to get drunk AF.Everybody was staggering by the time we came out of their.We end up flying back to our clown motel , because we didn't feel like walking.We all landed right back into the motel.Everybody was staggering and walking slowly into their rooms.We were finally wore out and tired.We all hugged, said goodnight and headed into our rooms.But suddenly everybody runs in my room giggling and we all cuddled together to watch clowns from Outer space while we ate POPCORN.

|THAT MORNING|

I yawned.All these fools fell asleep in my room.I heard rumbling in the bathroom.I hopped up& knocked on the door.
"Yo"
"Yo shank das u in their"
"Yep"
She opens the door & walks in wit a grin.
"Last night was lit"
"I know it was fun , we ain't have that much in months"
"Right"
She seizes him.
"You think we can get a quickie in before everybody wake" ? She bites her lip
"Ooh I think so, come here"
She walks closer.
"Bend that ass over" !
He snatches her night dress up & enters her from the back & fucks her just like that.

The others started waking up.Princess & Prince was making a whole lotta noise, they crazy ass ain't even care .All you heard was moaning & cheeks being slapped.
"Oh my gosh" Sophie said
"Dang they getting it on early this morning" DJ said
"I'm deadddddd" Domonique said
"Let's just ignore them & go back to our rooms , we need to take showers & get ready for today" Stephan said

Princess & Prince walks out the bathroom.Everybody had already left.
"Where everybody go" ? Princess asked
"I guessed we scared everybody away"
"Let's get cleaned up, I want some breakfast"

Everybody met up in the front.Nobody was dressed in their costumes , they was dressed in regular clothes & they wasn't wearing their makeup.

"Did y'all two have fun in the bathroom this morning" ? Domonique asked wit a grin
Princess laughs "mhmmm"
Prince smirks "let's go get some breakfast"
"Where we going" ??
"McDonald's" Princess said