Chapter 10A

Chapter 10A ━━ Survival

━━━━━━━━☆★☆━━━━━━━━

As Hedeon finds Widows' main training room without a sweat to find, no one is there.

He goes through the weapons to find the shield of Taskmaster. "This looks fun."

Before he walks out, he sees the long glass window. He looks out of it to notice that he's in a helicarrier, which is flying in air, far away from the land. "Holy shit. This will definitely be a cool way to die."

With so much confidence, he walks through the corridors, fighting through the guards in his way with his shield. It doesn't always last more than two seconds because of his enhanced strength. He finally meets up at Dreykov's lair to see all the Widows attacking Natasha, who is fighting her best even though she's outnumbered.

"Hedeon, a little sup here." Natasha requests before she is choked by a Widow as two are holding her.

"Great. I'm in a mood to break something." He cracks his neck to warm up before stomping into the room with enthusiasm to fight. "Super soldier incoming. Brace yourselves, ladies."

He lunges forward with a dramatic battle cry, punching and kicking his way through the Widows to Natasha.

With Hedeon's presence, the Widows give their full attention to him.

Natasha uses the momentum distraction to kick the Widows off her, joining Hedeon. Their backs are facing each other as the Widows surround them.

"You left me to die." He says and throws his shield at a Widow. It directly hits her and bounces back to him which he catches in time.

"I had to stick to the plan." Natasha reasons, watching warily for a battle opportunity.

"I had to go through that load of pain because you had to stick to your shit of a plan."

"I'm sorry, okay? I didn't have a choice. Besides, I knew you'd make it." Natasha states and Hedeon dodges the way of a knife of a Widow in the last second.

He looks at the redhead in disbelief. "Are you kidding me? What if I didn't?"

"It worked."

Hedeon scoffs, punching another Widow. "Fuck you."

"I'm sorry about your sister."

Her words are sincere and Hedeon can't help but give up his every bit of anger towards her. "I already forgave you for that. But you still owe me."

"That, I do. I'll make it up for you." Natasha tells, doing a flip and kicking two Widows in the same moment.

One Widow jumps into Hedeon's back like a spider. "Get off me, whoever you are. I have a girlfriend."