Chapter 36

Chapter 36 ━━ See You Again

I cried after writing this chapter

Comment your thoughts and vote for more updates!

━━━━━━━━☆★☆━━━━━━━━

Startled at the splash of water thrown directly onto him, Hedeon opens his eyes and jolts awake to find himself and now a wide awake Noah tied to a pole. He observes the room to see torture instruments laying around the room carelessly. 

"Good morning, gentlemen." Ian says and places down the empty bucket which was filled with water a few moments ago. Down here, the room is soundproof, no one will hear your screams." 

Hedeon exhales, looking bored. "Lovely." 

"This one loves the sound of his own voice." Ian eyes the supersoldier. 

"You should hear me sing." Hedeon replies with a goofy grin. 

"I want to hear you scream." 

"Kinky. But that's not how it works, honey. First, buy me a drink and we'll see how it goes from there." 

"Shut up!" An irritated Ian yells at the supersoldier's behaviour. 

"Bonjour, everybody!" Yelena slips through the door with a bottle of champagne and two glasses in her hands. "I brought champagne." 

"Perfect." Noah grumbles. 

"I would introduce, but I believe you've already met my lovely business associate." Ian introduces the former widow with a smirk, not knowing nothing more than her fake identity. 

"Yes. Let's get this done soon." Yelena turns to the supersoldier. "Why did they send you here?" 

Hedeon snickers. "Piss off for a thousand years." 

"Oh, bummer. I really wanted to do it the easy way." Yelena admits and moves to stand in front of the blond agent with a smirk. "That's okay, Agent Klimova. You two share a special bond. A close friendship perhaps? I'll get the information from you by hurting him." 

Alarmed at her words, Noah speaks up immediately. "I'm sorry what?" 

Hedeon dramatically sighs. "If she hurts you badly enough, I mean if she gets really creative with it, I'm gonna have no choice but tell her everything." 

"There's no bond between us. I barely know the guy." Noah panics. "Hedeon, tell her we're not friends." 

"She knows about us, pal. She knows about our special bond, that you're going to be my best man at my wedding." 

"Son of a bitch. He's lying!" 

"Enough mind games, my love." Ian takes a blade and makes his way to the blond agent, noticing he is easier to crack than the supersoldier. "If you want to make him talk, this is how you get him to talk. Sometimes old ways are the best."