Chapter 30

Chapter 30 ━━ No Man Is Perfect, Bro

This is going to be the last chapter of act 2 of this story

We are going to learn more about Hedeon's past life, how he works for his redemption, new faces and more Helena moments!
Enjoy!

━━━━━━━━☆★☆━━━━━━━━

Outside, Clint decides to build a little fire and drops the Ronin suit onto it while Kate watches him from behind. Heather is standing casually at the door frame, hands in his pockets with his usual cocky grin. 

"So should I say a few words or…" Kate jokes. "...Can I ask you something?" 

"Yeah, sure." Clint nods at her to continue. 

"What do you think of 'Lady Hawk?" 

"Yeah, that’s terrible."

"Hawk Eve?" 

"No, that’s worse."

"Damn, okay. Hawk Shot. Like 'hot shot.' But you know, 'Hawk' or maybe 'Lady Arrow?" Kate suggests her superhero name list and Heather chuckles with amusement. 

Clint shakes his head with a grimace. "None of those." 

"Okay, fine." Kate sighs.

"You know what, actually, I have an idea." Clint says and turns to the young archer. "How about we share the same codename?" 

"Wow." Kate’s eyes widen where her eyes almost pop out of her eye socks. "Really?" 

"Hawkeye, huh? Two Hawkeyes. I bet that is a bit confusing. Isn't it?" Heather states his opinion. 

"Nonsense. The world is big enough for two Hawkeyes. For now, at least." Clint reassures the Bishop girl. "Think about it. I'm gonna head inside. It's freezing out here." 

"I'll be back. Maybe Barn-meister can show me around, if it's okay with him?" 

"Why not?" Heather shrugs casually. "I have nothing to do anyway." 

"Shall we, my lady?" He offers his arm trying to be the polite gentleman as Clint walks off into the house. 

Kate giggles before linking her arm into his. "We shall, Mr Barn-meister." 

After showing around the Barton Homestead, Heather and Kate finally enter the barn, both of them heavily discussing Heather's past life in the red room. 

"So your father controlled your mind to kill your cousin and uncle?" Kate questions, aimlessly walking around the barn. 

Heather sighs deeply. "That's not the worst, I slept with Karina before I murdered her. I strangled her to death with my bare hands and fucking enjoyed it."