Chapter 24

Chapter 24 ━━ Remember, Bro

━━━━━━━━☆★☆━━━━━━━━

When Heather wakes up, the sun is peacefully shining through the window. He stretches his limbs and yawns, still sleepily. 

Squinting his eyes frequently, he looks over, catching sight of two blur figures staring at him and sits up quickly, orienting himself. He rubs his eyes and blinks more than twice as his eyes adjust, he is convinced that he's going mad until the fat man sends him a dead glare and speaks. 

"Who gave you the permission to sleep with my daughter, Hedeon?" 

Heather quickly pulls the blanket up, covering himself as he looks between the woman and the man with a puzzled look. Part of him is freaking out at the thought of two strangers watching him sleep, which is obviously creepy by the way. There's no sight of Yelena either, making it more creepier. 

"No one is hurting you, Hedeon. Calm down and take a deep breath and let out." The woman says, holding her hands to motioning him to follow her breathing exercise. When she comes to the conclusion that the former Destroyer is calm, she flashes a warm smile at him. "It's good to see you alive, my sweet boy." 

"Sweet boy, huh? He slept with Yelena and I'm not okay with that!" 

Even though Heather wants to scream, he decides to raise his hand, politely. 

"You don't need to raise your hand, Hedeon." The woman says. 

"I just want to ask a question." Heather states with his morning groggy, husky voice and the woman nods at him to continue. "Who the hell are you? Who is he? Where the hell is Yelena? Why are you people in this room while I'm dead naked?"

When the woman opens her mouth to answer, Heather holds his hand up to stop her. "Wait. Don't answer. Whoever you are, I don't care. I'm not a gerontophile. So get the fuck out so I can put on my clothes and dissappear into the thick air."

"If I see something I haven't seen before I'll throw a dollar at it." The man scoffs, shaking his head and Heather wonders how the chair is holding up his overweight body. For some reason, the man reminds him of a pig. A fat pig. 

"Suit yourself." Heather remarks and gets on his feet, shrugging off the blanket to get his clothes which are neatly piled up on the table beside the fat man. 

"Hedeon Nikita Dreykov!" The woman yells at him, immediately looking away. 

"What? He said it was okay." Heather rolls his eyes, taking the sheet with him and wrapping it around his naked body. 

"Just tell me when you're done." The woman says and Heather gets dressed into his clothes in a hurry. He needs to get the hell out of the place before he goes crazy. 

In the time he finally is fully clothed, Yelena strolls in with a tray of food. She looks like a sunflower. For some reason, she is radiating happy vibes along with her glow. Definitely a sunflower in Heather's eyes. Her smile. That's another story. Her smile is the most heartwarming one he has ever seen. One of a kind. Too much to bear for Heather. It's like he is melting under her beautiful smile. He is not going to admit it aloud though.