Prologue

Jeon Jungkook is your university professor and is also y/n's neighbor. Yes you have a huge crush on the guy. Y/n is free entertainment for everyone in her class to watch the drama that you put on embarrassing yourself In front of him and the class but she did manage to keep herself alive thought the years and she was only a week away from graduation. But one day while y/n was trying to get a all her assignments done there was a loud and desperate? Knock y/n rolled her eyes before getting up for the door. To see her hot professor standing in front of you with a BABY?!? In his arms while he awkwardly cradled the buddle.

"You need to help me please..... I'll raise your grades?" 

★★★

What would you do? 

★★★

But a lifting my grades does sound nice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█║

YES THIS IS A Y/N ff

-----

Do not copy my ff idea it may start off with a ordinary cliche plot but they main conflict is my own idea. So don't copy you unoriginal ass. Thankyou~

I DO NOT own the character or their actions this is purely made for entertainment purpose only. This shit was purely made off my messed up brain. 

Author note💬

Well hope you liked my idea thanks for giving this ff a chance 

 📩 I do not own any pictures rights to the rightful ownersI hope you liked this episode. Make sure to catch up on my updates. Please leave a comment :)) and please vote for my story. Sorry its not really good its my first story please don't cringe, sorry for any spelling mistakes this hasn't been edited yet. Stay safe guys lob you Bye for now! 💜💜💜