Epilogue

Just a reminder read my confession in the authors note.

&&&&&&&&&

Five years later

Lydia's POV

"Honey the guys and I are going to play pool over at Seth's house." Jason says coming into the kitchen.

"Oh okay." I say as I cut the carrots for my famous deer meat stew. After we win the war I was enforced as the Alpha Queen a couple months later. We made sure to keep Dylan and the corrupted rouges alive before we gave them their death sentence.

Another three months later and Jason ask me to marry him I said yes of course. John walked me down the isle crying like a big baby. I wish my parents were there but I know they would be proud of me.

Jason marked me and later we mated. I thought I was great at ruling and being home to cook dinner for my husband. Sarah, Seth's mate, and I are the best of friends and she found out a couple years ago that she was pregnant with a baby boy. And I found out five months later I was pregnant with a baby girl. Jason and I decided on the name Anastasia May Montgomery. And life couldn't be better. But that's what I hope it stays like for me for as long as I live.

The End

@@@@@@

The Confession:

Alright here it is

I have been writing a story and I didn't want to post anything about it thill this one was finished. its called 'Captured and Rescued'

Here is the description:

Sarah Montgomery lived an average life in Paradise Pennsylvania. Living with her mom and little brother she heads to and from college.

While her family is gone to Disney World Sarah gets kidnapped. Cue Titus Black. The CEO of Black inc. and Alpha to the strongest pack in the world, rumored to be so heartless that the moon goddess herself refused to give him a mate.

As Sarah is kidnapped she tries and tries to escape giving up until finally she sees an opportunity in New York taking her chance she escapes.

What happens if Titus finds his HUMAN mate wandering the streets of his beloved city? And what happens when Sarah meets a man eager to help her? Put them together and they make a great team. But what if Sarah's kidnappers come after her again? This time for the kill.

I will post the story after I post the epilogue so make sure to add it to you library.

Vote
&
Comment

~Marysax~