Chapter 16

Sorry guys I didn't realize it was so long since I type a chapter so I pushed one out today.
Shout out to @lm2592 for guessing in chapter 14 the artist is Zac brown band the song was 'whatever it is'.

@@@@@@@@@

Lydia's POV

After practice John calls us to gather around him. "Alright girls y'all did fantastic today, except for the interruption." John paused to look at me as Lyla and Alissia giggled. "now I want y'all to meet some people." John continued as he placed his fingers in his mouth and whistled.

About 60 men and women stepped into the area from the woods. They looked like they would snap somebody like a twig an not blink. "These are the soldiers from our training camp, they have been training for five years now. As you know we keep our soldiers away from the castle so there are no distractions. The night we were attacked the rouges were smart enough to cut off communications between the camp and the castle. When they found out the were shocked and angry that they couldn't be there to help, but now I think y'all are ready so they joined us-"

John was cut off by a throat clearing. We looked to the man that now has out undivided attention. The man had green eyes and brown hair, when I got a closer look at him I noticed he had a scar going from the corner of his right eyebrow to his chin, and a well defined jawline. and he was buff in an intimidating way. "Queen." the man bowed to me the to Alissia as he continued, "princess. My name Is Ronan I was the captain of the training for these wolves and as Beta John stated we were shocked and furious that something happen to our beloved king and queen without us knowing." As Ronan spoke I looked around watching as some men and women would give a nod, others were getting angry just remembering, and the rest stood with an expressionless face.

"So now that your highnesses have reach your full potential we can finally move forward , and I'm proud to say my loyalty is to you." As Ronan finished his speech he knelt down to the ground as the fighters followed suit.

"Please rise," I spoke as the warriors glanced up and slowly stood. "I am proud to say that I am working on the side of such loyal subjects although I couldn't help my parents. I vowed to myself that I would takedown the rouges and to return to the throne as a rightful leader. And as I get to restore the throne as it should be I'm glad it will be with such brave warriors as you."

By the end of my speech the warriors were all standing again as they applauded me. I backed up and started walking back to the cabin as John let the top leaders know that we will be having a meeting later to go over the plan.

Walking to the house I run up to my room as I enter start to strip before I'm interrupted. "Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah male in the room. No matter how much I would like to see you remove that bra stop! My wolf can barely stand to be here in the room with you if you don't bare my mark." Jason looks up at me as I cross my arms waiting expectantly to know why he is in my room right now.

"I know you said not to come back, but your my mate and I'm suppose to let you go to war! come on that would kill me if you died in combat. Why are you going to war anyways? why can't you just come home with me? Be my mate?" Jason looks pained as he whispers the last sentence.

'Tell him' Francesca yells at me.

'You know I can't. John said not to.' I reply

'I don't care what John said he is our mate tell him or I will!' She screams through our link.

I come back to reality realizing that Jason is now sitting on my bed waiting for me to talk to him. I release a sigh as I walk over and sit next to him.

"Alright, Jason. Yes I am your mate but I cannot have a relationship right now." I hold up my hand to prevent him from interrupting me as I continue," but and to tell you the truth I'm not suppose to tell you and I wouldn't be right now if it wasn't for my wolf." I look as I see Jason looking patient as he waits for my reason. Here goes nothing. Imthekingandqueen'sdaughtermakingmetherightfulheirtothethroneasqueenandyouasking.

I open my eyes realizing I squeezed them shut. "now try that again, that way I can understand you. as you know we speak English here in A-mer-ica." Jason says enunciating America.

"Im the king and queen's daughter making me the rightful heir to the throne as queen and you as king." I repeat slower by this time Jason is pacing my room.

"Jason?" I ask as he is awfully quiet.

"One question." Jason says as he turns to me. "How could you not tell me!" he shouts.

"I'm sorr-" Jason cuts me off as he opens my window an leaving me crying with a simple 'save it.'

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An

Thank you thank you

It's not much but it's an update I didn't realize how late my post was so please don't hate me.

You beautiful people I miss your smiling faces even though I can see you. I really wish I could've given you more that this crap of a chapter but I've been busy with the new semester and track just started an ALOT of chemistry II homework.

But I am proud to say I push out a chapter for those lovely readers who always put me in a good mood by asking for more updates, you know who you are.

Love y'all xxooXXOOxo

~Marysax~