Chapter 15

This one is for you puppy1dforever even though I don't like 1D I give you credit for having good taste in books. if you know what I mean lol. I hope you enjoy!

~Marysax~

!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡

Lydia's POV

Once I shut the door I was immediately tackled to the ground with hugs from my bestfriend Lyla.

"Lydia, it's been ages," she said like the cat from 'Open Season 2'. to which I had to laugh seeing as she saw me this morning.

"Alright alright, that's enough Lyla you saw her this morning." John said walking into the room.

"Pfft yeah for like an hour. Our friendship needs more time together than just one stinking hour." Lyla rolls her eyes hopping off me.

"Geez Lyla I promise I took a shower today it shouldn't have been a stinking hour." I say laughing while Lyla helps me up and sticks her tongue out at me.

"Lydia I need to talk with you," John says interrupting our fun. he eyes Lyla noticing she is just waiting for him to talk before adding "alone."

Once Lyla left the room I sit down on the green sofa. "Before you ask yes it was my mate that made me stay gone so long and no I don't have the stuff."

I was waiting for John to start yelling or cursing up a storm but no he surprised me with just as sigh. "Lydia your mate is getting in the way. We need that stuff to get ready for the war and with him our chances of securing the crown are slim."

"I know and if he comes after me again I don't know what I'm gonna do." I answer him as he sits down next to me.

"I tell you what I'm gonna do. his face will meet my fist." John mumbles next to me but I still heard it as clear as daylight. "Lydia go get everybody ready we have training out back in a couple of minutes." John says rubbing his hand across his thighs in a stressed kind of way.

"Of course." with that I walk out if the room to get everybody ready and for me to change.

###############

Once everybody was outside ready for training I started them of by taking the lead and running towards the obstacle course. First we run and jump swinging from pole to pole to get to a 20ft high platform. After we have to maneuver through red lights, that if they touch you it hurts just as bad as being singed with fire. Soon we are climbing trees swiftly and quietly, if any sound is made specially made stun guns will shoot bullets that will cause you to fall in pain due to the electricity powered into the bullets. Last we have to dodge bullets being shot at us that will knock us out for five days because of the silver lacing it. If we weren't from a royal family and pack we would more that likely be in critical condition.

We have to run through the course at least five times and the last time John will hide somewhere and pounce on us to keep us on our toes we have to battle him in hand-to-hand combat, and he doesn't go easy either.

As I'm running into my third round Lyla and Alissia are in round two. I reach the trees and quietly climb trees swiftly reaching the top without setting off a stun gun I jump tree to tree while climbing back down quickly and run to the out door shooting range.

Dodging bullets John mindlinks me 'Lydia your mate is here.' I just roll my eyes. When will he give up!

I exit the shooting range and walk over to everybody and cross my arms.

I watch as John picks Jason up and pins him to the wall of the cabin. "I thought Lydia said to leave her alone." He states holding up his fist.

My mate raises hishands "She did but she is my mate and if y'all need help I have the biggest pack in America that will back their Luna up." Jason says trying to reason with John

John looks thoughtful before answering. "your wolves would be too slow and if we have to train all over again we'll never win. We have been training for two years and we are just now getting ready to take these pests on. Now go home." he says as he punches Jason.

John dragged Jason to the front of the house as Seth pulls up in my truck. When Seth sees the state of his Alpha he scramble out of the driver's seat and over to us.

"Take the pup and don't come back or I will personally hang him by his toes as I drain his blood slowly with wolfsbane." Uncle John says as he throws Jason with little effort to Seth. Seth looks terrified for his Alpha even though he doesn't know that John's threat was empty.

He lifts Jason high on his back an starts walking back to where I left their car. once out of sight John turns and said "I told you he would meet my fist now didn't I?"

I just roll my eyes and walk back to the course laughing.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&

AN:

So the chapter was probably crap but here it is.

I tried to type this one as fast as the other one but schools wifi decided it was gonna delete my chapter. yippee (sarcasm included)

So I want to include Yuns in a little of my life. My boyfriend of over 3 months gave me my Christmas present, it's the picture of the ring. I love it so much but the only place I feel comfortable with it is on my ring finger left hand. so people have been asking my friends if we were engaged, which gives me angry friends saying they better be the bridesmaids lol.

So valentines day is coming up any lovers y'all spending it with *wink wink* lol well keep it PG for the younger kids.

~Marysax~