Chapter 10

Lydia's POV

'Lydia?' I wake up to Alissia mindlinking me.

'What is it Alissia?' I ask groggily sitting up to look at the digital clock reading 9:05. 'Crap it's time to leave Alissia. just jump out the window quietly and meet me on the ground.'

I tiptoe to the window sliding it open quietly as I see Alissia jump out of hers, I follow her lead and jump out landing on the ground and take off into the woods as if we were never there.

Sneaking through woods at night is a hassle with pack wolves on patrol, but they are not royal so they're not as good as us, not to sound conceited or anything.

We stop and hide in the trees, with our scents masked, as we hear paws running at a fast pace towards us. Suddenly there are alarms going off and somebody screaming "THE ALPHA'S MATE HAS ESCAPED!!!!!" Alissia and I look at each other and quickly jump from tree to tree to get out of the territory and back to our cabin.

Reaching the edge of the territory we quickly jump down from the trees and start running towards the cabin as I'm running back I hear a pain-filled howl belonging to my mate knowing I escaped. I shake my head of the thoughts of wanting to go back and keep moving forward.

Jason's POV

Heading up to my bedroom I see a sign on my door reading 'this might be your room but get another cause there won't be no Stockholm syndrome tonight.'

Laughing quietly to my self as my wolf, Sebastian, comments 'is she still on that Stockholm syndrome? we all know she wants it because of my sexy body, and I would gladly give it all to her.'

'You have serious problems.' With that said I head into my office to work on pack issues.

Tiredly rubbing my eyes I look at the clock to read 9:10 pm I get up and head to my room to check on my mate. Opening to door to our room I head towards the bed to see it empty. I run to the wall and push a button to let every on know my mate has escaped hearing shouts and howls of my mates escape I run outside and shift to my grey wolf running after her scent.

Running for awhile I can tell she is heading towards the end of the territory. 'we can't let her get off the territory.' I mindlink to the wolves helping search as we push faster and faster till I fall to the ground feeling my mate leave the territory. I look towards the sky as I release a pain-filled howl from my throat, as the surrounding wolves join in, feeling the sadness of the Alpha losing his Luna.

Come back mate I need you.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

AN:

Emotional. That's all I got to say.

I know its short sorry. So I was reading my own book to make sure I like is so far and I noticed I sucked towards the beginning of the book and it slowly became better, well in my opinion.

Anyways I know I haven't updated recently but since I was babysitting today thought I'd be nice. consider this my present to you.

~Marysax~

Kidnapped Alpha QueenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara