Chapter 12

AN

Before I write the chapter I'm gonna brag about just_here_to_read07 at first I thought nobody reads my authors notes till they start commenting I'm telling you it's like I have been so excited to type up updates with how good of a mood the have put me in with their positive attitude. I hope they never lose that positiveness.

^=^ ^=^ ^=^ ^=^ ^=^

Jason's POV

Once Seth and I arrived at the complex I hopped out and immediately start shouting out orders. "Michael you take a team around back and cover all the door around the building. James, Seth, and Dakota follow me."

We split off heading to our spots, I walk in with the guys behind me I walk up the stairs following Lydia's scent. Lydia's scent suddenly halts by a couple of doors by an overpowering scent of vanilla latté.

Crap!

'If she did this there is no way she is human. but if she is human she must know about us.' Sebastian tells me through our special link, to which I agree with him.

'Your right which means when we find her I have a lot of questions for her.' I reply.

I think of why she would spray away her scent when I realize the windows of this room would have to face the front of the building. Bolting down the stairs with the warrior wolves behind me I head outside as Lydia pulls away in her truck.

I jump in my car leaving Seth with the warriors in the other car. 'She tricked us to make us think she lived there!' I speak angrily to Sebastian. 'There's no way she is human!'

'Don't worry about it, focus on catching her then worry about figuring out what she is.' Sebastian says turning into my voice of reason.

Chasing Lydia down the back roads a farmers cart pulls right in front of me letting Lydia get away. Talk about cliché.

Honking my car horn it feels like forever till the farmers cart moves. Once the cart moves the warrior wolves and I speed by trying to catch up with her, I can't lose her again.

'Quit your whining you sound like a fangirl that didn't get her wish. HELLO? Your suppose to be the most feared an strongest Alpha there is, other than the Alpha family but they were killed.' If Sebastian were human right now I could see him smacking me as he said that, but at least he knocked some sense into me. I decided to search for her while my warrior wolves check something for me.

'Michael I want you to head back to the complex and find out whose room she ran into.' I mindlink as I see the other vehicle turn around heading back. I keep driving down the road that Lydia was on.

'Alpha?' Michael mindlinks me.

'What is it?'

'Heading back to the complex the wolves and I saw Lydia pull out of an alleyway, we are following her as we speak.' Michael mindlinks as I slam my foot on the brakes. Michael give me the directions again and I give a quick 'I'm on my way' an speed to where they are.

Getting to their location we block Lydia's truck in. I hop out of my car and head to her door. I open Lydia's door and get a spray of mace in my eyes, and a kick to my groin.

Falling to the ground I see a blurry image of Lydia getting out of her truck with a loaded SPAS-12 in her hands. (If you don't remember that was one of the guns Seth bought them in chapter 4) As she was walking away from us towards my car with the gun pointed at us she hollers.

"Leave me alone! I'm getting tired of this." Once she gets finished yelling she speeds off in my car.

"Michael finish what I told you to do before." I say getting up from the ground as I watch Lydia speed off away from me.

"Yes sir." with that him and the rest of the wolves hop in their car driving back to complete the task as Seth and I hop into my mates truck.

Sitting there I think about how I have been trying to find her these past three weeks and now that I have found her she doesn't want to stay with me. The matebond should have been kicking in so far it started for me the day I met her and she still hasn't felt it.

'I don't think that's true' Sebastian says through our connection. 'Didn't you see the bags under her eyes or that her eyes became duller no more vibrancy I mean it didn't look like she doesn't feel the matebond.'

'Your right she must feel it. I'm gonna confront her about it. And if she doesn't know what we are she will soon enough.' I reply back turning around in the truck and heading down the way Lydia went.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

AN

10:38pm whoop whoop yeah I'm tired but can't fall asleep. just watched prisoners man is that a good movie or what? if you haven't seen that your loss.

Put up a pick of Lyla, Lydia's best friend.

Anyways with my new consultant (that is such a funny word) just_here_to_read07 I have decided NO MORE CHALLENGES mainly because I'm impatient and it's hard to get what I challenge done with such few readers and like what my "consultant" said its hard with people not helping and different time zones.

Anyways I'm gonna try and sleep night.

~Marysax~