Chapter 8

Lydia's POV

I wake up to a male's room and by the smell of it it's my mate's room.
I go to get up but am jerked back by handcuffs attached to one of my arms and to the bed. I just huff and look around. the room is very neat painted navy blue, I look to one wall that is covered by trophies and awards given to Jason Montgomery. there are trophies for basketball, football, and band for crying out loud. The awards are for things like valedictorian, band, football captain, and choir, I mean is there anything he can't do?

I turn to the door as it shuts with my mate in all his glory is standing with a tray of food. "Good. Your up, I made us breakfast." Jason says to me walking towards the bed.

To keep up the human act I reply with "Yeah like I don't know what your trying to do. Just for your information I don't think I will be getting Stockholm syndrome any time soon."

'That's 'cause you already have it'

'Shut up Francesca. I gotta keep up the act'

'Just sayin' that you already have Stockholm syndrome so why act as if you don't care about him'

I just cut of the connection between me and my wolf as Jason sets the tray he was carrying on the table and sits next to me." Listen, Lydia I don't plan on you trusting me any time soon, but you should eat, I want you to stay healthy." Jason said taking my hands in his.

I pull my hands away from him, "How do I know you didn't drug my food?" Cliché I know but appearances mean everything in this conversation.

Jason jumps up shouting, "I WOULD NEVER DO THAT YOUR MY MA-," he cut off abruptly realizing he was about to say the 'M' word.

"I'm sorry I'm your what?" I say looking innocently at Jason like I didn't know what he was about to say.

"Your my guest, and you'd hurt my feelings if you didn't eat the food I made." he said. Ha yeah right! Nice save though.

"Alright, i'll eat the food see, so don't get your panties in a wad. Geesh what are you my mother." I replied to his 'hurt feelings' stunt. I grabbed the fork and got a forkful of eggs and slowly put it in my mouth, as my mate eyed my movements, and slid the fork out chewing the heaven made food.

"Alright, well i'll let you eat your food. If you need me i'll be just downstairs." Jason said breaking the silence. he backed towards the door opening it just enough so he could slide through and left.

When I hear the sound of his retreating footsteps I hurriedly use my werewolf strength to break the handcuffs before heading towards the window.

Now to get Alissia and escape.

------

AN:

Thanks kira moody for voting on my chapters.

Posted pic of Jason with the help of my fabulous sister rebekah.

Now I have a rant I don't know if I need to improve my story if I don't get feedback. so comment people.

Thanks
Vote
&
Comment

~marysax~