Chapter 6

Lydia's POV

Once we arrived at the arcade Alissia quickly jumps out and runs to the counter squealing in excitement to which I just laugh, most girls get excited over shopping but for Alissia it's the arcade. Once I reach the counter I see Alissia talking to the girl behind the counter about all her video games she has at home.

The girl has long dark brown hair and beautiful doe brown eyes. "Hi I'm Sarah, you must be Lydia with what Alissia here has been telling me." Sarah says knocking me out of my observation.

"Yes I'm Lydia it's nice to meet you Sarah." I reply about to shake her hand when she pull me in for a hug.

Sarah jumps back as I stiffen up. "Sorry it's just I always give hugs to everybody I meet." Sarah quickly explains as she shyly smiles at me.

"It's alright I just haven't been around new people in awhile, but I can get use to it quickly so don't worr-" I pause as I smell my mate and Seth near us. "I'm sorry will you excuse us, Alissia head this way." I say as I guide Alissia toward a dense amount of people.

I turn around and listen in to their conversation. As I watch Jason and Seth enter I see Sarah run up to Seth and jump on him giving him a hug and kiss, so they must be mates how didn't I notice his scent on her before. I'm knocked out of my scolding when Jason asks a question about me and Alissia, "hey Sarah have you by any chance seen a little girl with black hair and blue eyes and a girl about our age with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes?"

Sarah looked thoughtful as she thought about it then her face brightened up, "You mean Alissia and Lydia? I sure have they just walked over that way. Why?" She said as she pointed in our direction.

Jason walked in out direction as Seth filled her in that I was his mate. when he mention the word mate she got a big grin on her face. "like us right?" she asked intertwining their hands as he smile replying with 'that's right' and giving her a chaste kiss.

I focused back on my mate as he got closer to me and Alissia. As he got extremely close I pulled Alissia as I ran to the back door. not notice the sign on the door, I ran outside with the emergency siren going off informing everybody, including my mate, our our escape out the exit.

"Lydia why are we running?" Alissia asked as we kept running on the sidewalk. I turned the corner with her out of sight of my mate slowing the pace to a speed walk as I kept looking around cautiously.

"Those guys from the gun shop were following us Jason, the owners nephew, if you couldn't tell was the Alpha of the Shadow hunters pack, the largest pack in the world, and Seth was the Beta. Well anyways Jason is chasing us because well...um.. How do I put this Jason is my mate." I said as Alissia processed this.

"WHAT!? Why are you running then? this is great news." Alissia said ecstatically.

"No. it's not great news I have to hide from him now because he can't find out about me being the queen and it's going to hurt his and my wolf." I said bringing her out of her euphoric state of mind.

As Alissia was looking down in the dumps I look over her as I hear "There they are!" as I see Jason running towards us.

"RUN!" I scream as Alissia and I take off running again. before we get any further two strong arms wrap around me, I know it's Jason by the tingles going up my arms. I flip him to the ground as Alissia headbutts Seth when he lets go of her she turns around and punches him knocking him out. "Ha and you call him a Beta." she tells me as we are running.

"Well we are royalty so we would be stronger." I reply as we run back home.

-------

AN

Well it's starting to get intense so stick along for the next chapter. don't forget to

Vote
&
Comment

~marysax~