Yandere!Weiss Schnee x Baker!Reader x Yandere!Blake Belladonna

I wrote this sometime last year, so it's pretty old

i'm pretty sure it was a request tho

enjoy this old oneshot :)

i don't really like it but i'm going to post it anyways

constructive criticism is accepted

pls

You're the owner of the sweetest bakery in Yale. And the only bakery to have a five-star rating on Velp–Vale's review site. (Which is something that you take great pride in.) You always loved to bake, your earliest memory being you helping your dad bake in the kitchen. You've worked hard, and with the help of  your parents, you finally achieved your life-long dream of running your own bakery. You appreciate your customers, but you blame your Beacon customers for causing your donuts and cookies to sell out before noon.

You liked seeing Beacon students whenever they came into the bakery, they always bring in cool stories about their huntsman training.  Although you were never interested in becoming a huntress, you still thought it was cool. Your semblance isn't very flashy either. You are only able to withstand extreme cold and extreme heat, so you could touch baking sheets as soon as they came out of the oven with no hassle. Sometimes it would leave a scar, but they fade. You also weren't much of a fighter, so you used your semblance for your convenience.

It was a normal day at the bakery when you saw a group of girls walk in, a blonde, two noirettes, and a white-haired girl. And the two shortest were bickering.

"Ruby, why do you always have to want everything you see? We were just going to shop for some dust!"

Ruby, you assumed, whines, "Velp says that this bakery is the best in Yale! I just gotta try it!"

The girl with the bow looks at your display, "What's your most popular item?" You grab a bakery tissue, and pull out a pumpkin cookie, "These always sell out during the fall. It's a pumpkin cookie recipe that my father came up with." She smiles, "Is it made out of pumpkin?" You shook your head, "No, it's just shaped like one. The icing is what makes it good." You hand her the orange cookie, and she happily takes it. She pulls out her purse, "How much do I owe you?"

"Normally it's 60 cents per cookie, but I'll just give it to you for free." She smiles, "That's not a good way to run your business."

You're starting to like this girl.

"I guess so."

"I'm Blake." You smile, "I'm (Y/N)."

Ruby pushes Blake aside, "Can I try one of your pumpkin cookies?" You chuckle. "I'll give you guys a free dozen."

The girls leave, and the blonde remarks that her sister will be going to have a sugar rush later. You laugh it off, hoping that they come back soon, they seemed like an interesting group. Blake definitely caught your attention. And when she left, you noticed that she had prolonged eye contact with you. For a second, you could say she was interested in you too, but you shook it off and went to sweep up the flour in the back.

-

Blake doesn't know why, but she couldn't stop thinking of you. She couldn't read one of her books without imagining the main characters being you and her. Was this a crush? She doesn't know. All she knows is that she wants to learn more and more about you.

Later that night, she went on her laptop and searched up everything she could find about you and the bakery. She knows how old you are, she knows who your parents are, and with deeper research, she knows your cell phone number. But it still wasn't enough. She goes on a news article and opens the image of you. She doesn't think the photographer captured your beauty well, but this picture will do. She sends a print job to the printer and puts the picture on the cover of her notebook. Now she has something to look at before she sees you tomorrow.