Weiss Schnee x Reader x Pyrrha Nikos

Art by koyoriin on Tumblr

Art by levilagann on Tumblr

You inhale deeply.

Am I really going to risk our friendship for this? What if she says no? What if I make her uncomfortable?

You snap out of your negative thoughts, and sigh deeply.

No, it's been almost two years of knowing her. She has a good heart, she wouldn't end our friendship over something like this.

...But, it'd be harder for us to get over this if it goes wrong.

Saying you were nervous was an understatement, it felt like your head was going to explode with the countless thoughts floating around your mind. You never thought that you would fall in love with the beautiful emerald eyed beauty known as Pyrrha Nikos, but you also couldn't forget what made her stand out from the rest.

Maybe it was her million dollar smile. Maybe it was her smooth voice that caused your stomach to do flips. Maybe it was how much she cared for others, or her humbleness.

All you know is that you love her. And today, you're going to tell her how much you love her. You weren't sure if she'd like the gifts you bought her, it wasn't anything big, just the basic bouquet of flowers and box of chocolates.

Oh no! What if she thinks I'm cheap?

Your anxiety increases tenfold. "No! You're going to tell Pyrrha Nikos how much you love her." You tell yourself, slowly becoming confident. You take a quick look in the mirror before walking out of your dorm.

You walk quickly to her dorm, you don't know why, but you feel excited to finally spill out your feelings to the Mistral girl.
You stop at the door, taking a deep breath.

It's now or never.

You tap lightly on the door and wait.

You hear the door click, and there stood the red-haired beauty, "Hello (Y/N)!' She says with her usual cheery voice and her signature smile. You smile back, "Hey Pyrrha, can I come in?" She nods and moves aside, allowing you to walk in. You notice that the rest of team JNPR isn't here.