Chapter 1

(N/a: Hello! This story is being edited, so I'll be republishing all the characters soon.)

Edited.

"I'm bored! ...sigh...what to do?...", your frustrated yell, soon became a question to yourself.

Being lost, not knowing where to go or where the next island is, added to the fact you were feeling hungry and needed to find food soon. Became nothing compared to the fact you were bored out of your mind. And navigating without understanding what you were doing, had high chances of not finding a new island soon...it just feed the anxiousness in your mind.

As you were in the middle of questioning your life decisions and plans on what to do, specifically about how to get food. A lot of yells come to your line of hearing.

"IT'S A PIRATE SHIP! ENEMY RAID! ENEMY RAID!", it looked like it was coming from the cruise ship a few meters away, one that you hadn't noticed was there till now.

Yet something that deconcentrated you were the canons balls fired. Looking in the direction they came you saw a pirate ship.

"Look at that, two ships, let's go get some food." with a smile at your new plan, you stand up on your small boat and start going in the direction of the biggest one. As it looked to be a high-class cruise ship, it probably had a lot of good refined food.

After paddling to the ship, you climbed the side and made your way into the deck.

"Ugh, that's a lot of people screaming", you murmured. A little annoyed by the screams, you made your way to where you thought the food was supposed to be.

•time skip•

"Finally I got you!", as anime tears run down your face, you started eating some apples you found, with a smile on your masked face.

Yet you didn't forget to put other types of food in your bag.

But before being able to leave, you take notice of two people coming into the compartment you are actually in.

Moving by instinct, you hide behind some barrels.

Two boys come in. One looked careless with black shaggy hair, round black eyes, a slim muscular build and a scar with two stitches underneath his left eye. Using a straw hat, a sleeveless red vest, blue shorts with cuffs and sandals.

While the other was a small, looking timid, chubby boy, with pink hair and round-frame glasses.

You observe when the one with the straw hat jumped in while yelling about finally finding food, while the other boy with pink hair looked worried about someone finding them, so he looked to the sides before closing the door behind him.

In the unpredictable situation, you tried to continue guarding food in your bag, while listening to the conversation between the two boys. Hoping to not make any sound that would make your presence known.

Not that you needed to worry as rare people could feel your presence. 

Well, the problem was that being in a storm of intrusive thoughts, had you spacing out. So you missed most of the conversation.

Then you were finally brought back to reality by the laughter of the Straw-hat boy and the cries of the pink boy
I spaced out again huh

"Yeah... that's right...if only I dared to drift the ocean in a barrel... there's something I want to do, too..."  The pink boy said and the other just hummed. Wait, what? Drift the ocean in a barrel? wh-

"Umm... What compelled you to set out onto the sea, Luffy-san?", with your bag now, full. You sit down and tried to maintain your focus on the conversation.

You watch as, who now you suppose to be Luffy, looks at the pink boy with a grin from ear to ear and says, "I'm gonna be the king of the pirates!"

... KING OF THE PIRATES?..., your expression expressed shock and admiration. There was something in how he said it that made you believe him, but it didn't mean that you weren't shocked to hear his dream.

It had been a while since you had heard someone express their dreams so confident and determined.

Back to listing to them, you realize that the pink boy is as shocked as you, cause his jaw has fallen.

"k-k-king of the pirates?!", the pink boy started.
"Hm."
"Are you serious?!"
"Yeah."
"Wait, you're a pirate, Luffy-san?!
"Yep"
"What about your crew?!"
"Don't get one. I'm just about to look for one."

As an anime drop of sweet appeared on your head, you stared at them, without knowing what to do.
Luffy waved his hand in front of the other boy, that was in more shock than before.

After coming back to reality, the pink boy started to say what being king of pirates was to confirm that they were talking about the same thing and the Straw-hat boy was nodding, agreeing with what he was saying.

You just observe their conversation while Luffy punches the pink boy after he panics.

"Why did you hit me?" The pink boy asked while he was crouched with his hands on his head.
"Just because."
"But it's all right. I'm used to it now...", he said while sad giggling...

A question lingered on your mind.
Who were these two?

"It's not about whether I can or not. I'm gonna do it because I want to." The straw-hat boy says that while holding his hat, probably that's important to him, while the pink boy just stares at him. "I've decided to be the king of the pirates, so if I die fighting for that, that's fine with me!", wow, that's some determination... it's rare to find someone with that... I like it, he is interesting.

Luffy then started going to the door while the pink boy, asked him his thoughts and opinion about if he could follow his dream and join the navy. Then their conversation was interrupted by someone falling off the roof.

Startled by the sudden sound of the roof falling, and hiding your face from the huge cloud of dust, that emerged after the fall of wood.

"You're gonna team up with him to catch who?! Huh, Koby?!", the enormous figure became visible after the dust settled down.

Captain Alvida, a female captain, with brown eyes and long wavy black hair, cheeks adorned with freckles. Using a white cowgirl hat with a large red plume, a red neckerchief, a pink plaid shirt with grey pants, red shoes with gold buckles and a blue captain's coat. Her fingers filled with rings and her long sharp fingernails a red colour. And as weapons, she had one flintlock pistol in a purple sash, with some jewels and a heavy, spiked iron mace.

Then the pink boy, upon recognising the person, started shaking uncontrollably.  

"You don't seem to be Zoro, the pirate hunter.", the huge pirate captain continues, talking about the straw hat boy.
"Zoro?"
"Koby! Who's the most beautiful of all on these seas?!", why that remembered me the stepmother of Cinderella?!
"O-of course that would be--" Koby started, but Luffy interrupted, "who's this big chunky lady?", you watch amused as the few of Alvida crew - that were watching from above them- and Koby stayed there shocked. This is funny to watch... Damn, I don't have popcorn.

"Chunky?"
"Not good..."
Wait if Alvida is snow white stepmother then...that makes pink boy the magic mirror?!

While you were shocked with your line of thoughts, you don't pay attention when the female captain yells and attempts to hit Luffy.
But I must say that when Luffy grabs Koby and goes to the deck by the hole by your heads, you started paying attention.

Hearing yells and screams from there, you deduce that the boys were fighting up there so catching the opportunity to escape, you wait till Alvida goes up there as well.

And when she was trying to climb and exit by where she came, you quickly got up and started running to your little boat.

Yet when you were further away, you still could hear the sounds of them fighting.

next island, LET'S GOOOOOO