chapter 3

*Pin, pin, pin* , annoyed by the interruption. You grab the small advice.

"Who is there!?", you stop frozen.
...
..
.
- maybe it was my imagination?...was I found because of this?-  in any case, you are about to turn around and walk away, when...

"WHO IS THERE?!"
.
..
...
My imagination! My imagination! It's just my imagination!!! O-O

"I know that you are there, who are you and what do you want?!"

Shoot, have you been found?

Carefully, you try to see if it's really for you that the green boy was talking to you.

" what are you doing here?"

...

You see one certain short pink-haired boy run to Zoro...

You sigh with relief. Yhank god
(〒﹏〒)

You look up at them and see the two talking, probably about what Koby is doing and all of the situations they are in. 

*pin, pin, pin*

You sigh again and start walking away...

•time skip•

You started to navigate your small boat, not knowing where you would go, yet you knew that you would find out soon.
With that, you navigate for a while and in the meantime, you decided to sleep a little.

Time pass and you wake up to the sound of voices in your small boat. Who is this? I'm trying to sleep and then some people that I don't know about are making so much noise in my boat...

Wait... IN MY BOAT?????

You open your eyes in a hurry to confirm if you were dreaming or if it that was happening in reality.

The first thing you see when you open your eyes is three men in front of you. One of them has orange hair, another one has a cap that looks like one of a pilot with some pirate symbol and the last has short black hair and some facial hair that looks like a wave or a smile... His eyebrows are in the same shape... how curious

They stare back at you, and you at them. :)

You smile and say a low, "Hey there...who you are?". After a while of staring at you in silence, all of them change glances and then while smirking, the orange one started with some...treats...
"Give us all of your money, now!"
"..." You just stare at them.
"Now! Do you hear me?" The pilot one said this time.
You laugh nervously "ya...about that...how about we look for the money together?... I mean, if you can find some I'll be grateful to you!"
"..."
"Are you serious?"
"... Why would I lie to you?"

You all just have a quick stare contest in silence...and after a while, you break the silence.
"Look, I'm serious, do you think that I would still have this small boat if I have the money to buy another one better than this one?" ಠಿ_ಠ
"...", "...", "..."
"Yap, how I have thought"
........
....
..
.

"What's that boat doing here?" The pilot guy said.
"What boat?" You start looking for what he was looking at. You see what looks like orange hair in the distance on a small boat.

The three of them move to go in the direction of the girl, still with your boat locked at theirs.
When you are close to the orange girl, you can see that she is the one that picked your interest in the restaurant before.

While the three men were looking at the girl, you make the change to go for your boat and sit there, why? Well, maybe you could help the girl or see something interesting.

"Oh, it's a girl!" The orange guy says.
While smirking and laughing, then the pilot guy says, "Hey, what's the matter?"
The girl looks up and with a fragile expression, she sighs, "Am I dreaming? Running into someone on this vast ocean-- what a stroke of luck."

"I don't know who you are, but would... Would you please give me some water? I'll give you as much money as you like. Please help me."

"Sure, we'll help you...but we'll have to take a look at your treasure first."
"Excuse us"
The other one just laughs.
pfff, they are so dumb... Don't laugh. you put your hands in front of your mouth to try to hold your laugh.

While they go to the 'treasure' and try to open it, the girl stands up and takes their boat.

"If you like it, it's yours. Take the boat, too."
"Our boat! You tricked us!" They cried out, and while they were, their boat started to go away from them.

The orange-haired girl looked to the sky and said, "Dark, low clouds indicating an approaching cold front have been sighted to the south. Heavy rain will soon begin to fall, accompanied by a gusty squall. Small boats in the area should beware of capsizing!"
As soon as she finished saying that it started to rain and the three male pirates panicked while the boat started to sink.

While looking at them the orange girl celebrated the success of her plan. "Bingo! See ya! Thanks for the treasure!"
"Wait! You bitch! We won't forget this!"

"Hahahahahahhaha" I can't hold anymore, their faces.

Without being able to hold your laugh in anymore, it escaped from you and the loud sound catches the attention of the orange-haired girl who looked at you and who finally took notice of your presence.
"W-who are y-you?"

Trying to stop laughing, you look at her and while still chuckling a little from your laughing fit, you give a response to her.
"Me? I'm just a normal person." :D
"..."
"You don't need to be aware of me, I'm not going to hurt you and by the way, I was here before you fooled those dudes."

"...I haven't seen you there"
"I know..." With a smile, you stand up and extend your hand to her. "Nice to meet you, I'm (y/n)."
Still wary, she takes my hand and shakes it lightly, while saying her name. " I'm Nami, nice to meet you."

With a huge smile on your face. You say without thinking, "Your lovely Nami!"

And so this chapter finishes with a blushing orange.