Chapter 2

Finally, you now could see on the horizon, the shape of an Island.

"Let's go there, maybe I can find some useful things.", murmuring to yourself, you start making your way to a dock on that island.
You make a mental list of necessary items.

On the island, you walk to a market or whatever place you think is supposed to be the commercial street. There you see a lot of different people talking and looking happy while doing their business.

I think I will look for clothes first...

•time skip•

"Well, I think I will eat something before going exploring the city." You muttered to yourself.

You found a restaurant close by. You open the door and you are greeted by the smell of food and the sound of dialogues. You sit on the balcony and ask for (f/f) and (f/d). While you are waiting for your food, you start looking around, when you stop your gaze at an orange-haired girl, you don't know why but she picked your interest.

Her short hair with a particularly curled strand over the left side of her face and brown eyes. Using a white and blue striped shirt, an orange mini-skirt and brown high-heeled boots.

Before you could get caught staring at her, you look to the three new presences, who have just arrived. Two officials of the marina and another boy with a distinctive chin and light brown hair in a bizarre mushroom-shaped style.

The guards are using the normal white and blue uniform of the marina while the boy is using a flashy leisure suit, with what looked to be a rubber-bang ring on his left hand.

The bizarre haircut boy sits on a chair while putting his foot on the table, and the two Marines stand behind him acting as his bodyguard, even seeing that the boy is acting pretty rude and making a mess.

"I'm hungry! We're gonna help ourselves to a free meal!", he then exclaims with a sick grin and one eyebrow up.

Your only thought about him was that he was on your list of people you didn't like much.

The bizarre haircut boy then laughs, "Hey, hurry up and bring us some wine! What's taking so long? Hurry it up!"

However, you hear the footsteps of someone coming and look in the direction of the sound to see the straw-hat boy coming close and looking at the rude boy, while the pink boy and a little girl are standing on the doorstep looking for what is going on inside.

Wow, I wasn't thinking that I was going to see them again so soon. Oh, he stopped, what he is thinking?... I'm interested to see what will happen next.

"Oh, that's right. Since I'm getting bored of this game... I've decided to execute Zoro tomorrow. Get ready for a great show.", while laughing, the rude boy, hasn't noticed Luffy's glare.

Right, you took the chance everyone was distracted to eat your food without nobody seeing your face.

What comes next, makes a smirk come upon your hidden face. Luffy runs and punches the boy in the face, sending him into the wall.

"Wh-who the hell are you!?", the boy cries while appointing his finger to Luffy.

"Luffy-san, please stop!" Koby, says that while trying to stop Luffy, who wants to punch again, the crying boy, who's sitting on the floor, while the soldiers are trying to see if he is alright. But not stopping the straw hat boy...

"This guy is scum!", Luffy exclaims and you nod agreeing.
"Y-you punched me! I'm captain Morgan's son!"
"So what!?"
"I'll tell my dad to have you executed!"
"Why don't you fight me yourself!?" Because he is a coward, who uses the name of his dad to be something, you think shaking your head and a reproving expression on your face.

"Calm down, Luffy-san. You'll have the Marines after you!" Poor pink boy...wait... How does he have the strength to hold the straw-hat boy? "I've made my decision, Koby! I'm...making Zoro my Nakama!"

After that, the rude bizarre haircut boy, runs away with the two marine soldiers after him, while Luffy goes out of there with Koby.

With your meal finished, you pay and go looking for some snacks, as you have the feeling that something interesting will happen...

•time skip•

Under the rays of the sun, in an open area, two people stand one in front of the other.
One boy with a straw hat and another tied up to some wood.

But, watching them in a corner of the wall surrounding them was someone hiding while eating some snacks, you, with black clothes and one black hood, stopping the possibility of someone seeing your face. If you are questioning yourself, you can't feel the heat of the sun, even if you're using black clothes and a hood.

You focus on the conversation between the two boys.

"You again? You have too much free time." You hear the tied-up one start.

He had green hair and tanned skin, he was using a plain white shirt, a green haramaki and black trousers tucked inside black boots.

So he is the pirate hunter Zoro.

"I'll untie you, then you'll be my Nakama."
So that's his plan?!
"What?"
"I'm looking for nakama to join my pirate crew."
"Like hell. Do you want me to lower myself to the level of those villains? Fat chance."
Huh, what will happen?? So interesting!!
"What's wrong with being a Pirate"
"Pirates are scum. Who would want to be that?"

"Why do you care? You're already known as an evil bounty hunter."
"I don't care what society thinks. I've never done anything I've regretted.", and with a smirk, " I'm going to survive...and accomplish my goal.", he said.
This boy is also quite interesting.

"Oh, I see. But I've already decided that you'll be my Nakama.", with a grin and his arms crossed in his chest, looking to the sky, Luffy announces. Making Zoro rebate with "you didn't even ask!", annoyed at the straw hat boy.

You sweatdropped at the situation but smiled nonetheless.

"You use a katana, right?"
"Yeah... But that guy's stupid son took everything I had."
"I'll go get it for you."
"What?"
"But if you want your katana back, you'll have to be my Nakama."
"You're a dirty trickster!", irritation can be heard in Zoro's voice.

"Is he going into the base all by himself?", while Luffy runs to go look for the katana, the Green boy is left wondering what the other boy will do.

"y-you idiot! The base is over there! That's the wrong way!", Zoro sighs after advising Luffy that he is going in the wrong direction, but soon he is astonished after seeing Luffy say "Gomu Gomu no rocket" and his arms changing his length.

"What the hell... Is he?", that's fascinating! I'm guessing he is a devil fruit user..., you thought, amused.