Chap. 10

"Yahoooo!"
"Hahaha! Woohoo!"

As everyone is falling, all that could be heard was happy and excited sounds.
Who their owners were?  You and Luffy of course.

As the seconds pass, the ground approaches rapidly. Knowing that the impact will soon arrive, you quickly change your position, which before was like Luffy's one - just falling with legs and arms wide apart from each other and looking at the ground - to prepare to fall like a superhero, cause why not? They're cool... :]

[Y/n's pov.]

(N/a: I'm gonna change it to 1st person, cause why not.)

"Are you all right?", a sweet, worried voice of a female, floated in the air.
As I looked up to the window, some rays of sunlight come out of the leaves of the tree, where Usopp stood, making my eyes close from the sudden pain of the bright light.

"Yeah! It's okay, it's okay!", I hear Usopp try to pressure the owner of the sweet voice, even if he was just seconds before screaming at the scene of us falling.
"They're new recruits who heard all about me and came from afar...to join the Usopp Pirates!"

"No, not me!", With the voice of Luffy and the sound of him standing, you finally can feel the sunlight disappear from your eyes.

Finally, you look up, your eyes meet a feminine figure. She has short blond hair and black eyes, and her simple nightdress in a light blue colour, says that she's usually in bed most of the time.

"I'm here to ask a favour!"
"A favour? Of me?", her sweet voice asks while looking at Luffy surprised.

"Yeah! We want a big ship-"
Before he can end what he was saying, a male voice interrupts Luffy.
"---You, there! What are you doing?"

"Klahadore...", I hear the pale miss say.
As well, I can sense Usopp's body tense at the new presence.

"I don't appreciate you breaking in here without permission!", I take my time to observe the new guy.

He doesn't look that old, to be honest, maybe in his 30s?! His hair and eyes are black. Has round glasses - that he adjusts with the palm of his hand and fingers up, like huh? Why that? - well, anyway so, he wears a black smoking with two golden prints that strangely enough resemble poop... :D

(N/a: Nah, for real, look at this and say if you agree with me.)

(N/a: listen, the image is not mine, I just got it from Google

(N/a: listen, the image is not mine, I just got it from Google. The rights go to however own it.)

I sweatdrop at the thoughts...but I can say that I don't like this guy.

"A-actually, Klahadore, these people are--", the frail lady tried to help us, but.
"That can wait for now. I can hear all about your reasons later. Now leave, all of you! Or do you have something to say?", the guy interrupts her, while walking toward us.

"Well, actually, we want a ship!"
"No!", Luffy becomes all gloomy with that blunt response.

A vein appears in my head, who the hell does he think he is huh? From what I heard the owner of all this is the lady in the window, not him. Oh, I just now noticed that his shoes are black with grey strikes...why does that give me criminal vibes?...

"Usopp!"
"Grap!", I look up the tree to see Usopp hidden behind it.

"I've heard all about you. You're well-known in the village."
"Yeah?", he smiles nervously.
" I heard you've been on many adventures. Quite impressive to someone so young."
"You can use captain Usopp to call me, too! Since you admire me so much.", he says as he stands on the spot where he was before, by the ill lady's window.

"Captain, huh? I've heard all about your father, as well."
"What?"

"Klahadore! Stop!"
"You're nothing but the son of a filthy pirate! Nothing you do will surprise me, but I ask that you stay away from the lady of this house!"
"F-filthy?"

"Hey, I'm sorry for intruding but, I'm sure the readers are going to feel bored with this by now, so let's change things. Ahem, poop guy? Is golden poop more important than normal poop, right? Is that why you're so confident in yourself?"

"P-poop guy??"
"Y/n??"

"Listen here, I know for sure, that boy there, the Pinocchio boy may lie a lot but hear me out, the sweet miss there laughs a lot with his stories okay? She's happy when he's around him. Oh, and his father being a pirate? I can't say for him, but I think that's something he's proud of."

"..."
"She's right! I'm proud of being the son of a pirate!"

.....
..
.

•Time skip, cause I'm lazy•

So after all that, Usopp ends up punching the poop guy and saying that he won't come back there anymore.

After that, everyone exited the mansion and now, we encounter ourselves on some fence.
Nami is sitting in it while Zoro is laying his back on it while sitting on the ground.
I'm just laying on the grass looking at the sky, trying to not fall asleep.

Well, all my hard work seems to come as nothing cause I fall asleep there, in the arms of the warmth of the sun and the sounds of the conversation between the three kids and Nami and Zoro.

.......
..
.

"Hey, you! Straw-hat boy, you rubber ball, GIVE ME MY DONUT!!"

"HAHAHAH, NO!", Luffy laughs while running away from me as I chase him around our ship.

"GET BACK HERE, YOU STRAW RUBBER MAN!"

"HAHAhahahAhAHahaa", huh? How strange his laughs are getting distant, but he's right in front of me.

Then I feel pain, it's as if I fell or like someone let me fall on the ground.

I wake up on the ground, at the bottom of a ravine by the ocean.
In front of me, I watch Luffy being awake by Zoro.

"Morning.", with a grin on his face, Luffy greets us. 

"Mornin'. " I say back lazily while rubbing my eyes and waving a little at him.

"I still can't understand how y/n sleeps in every place like that and don't wake up easily.", I hear Nami mumble, well it's true that's happening.

"I guess I trust you all...", I mumble under my breath.

Unknown to me, because of the fact I was still sleeping while awake, the straw hat boy and the swordsman heard me as I talked in a not so quiet tone as I was thinking.

So I'm left with a Luffy chuckling and a Zoro rambling about something while smirking a little looking at the sea.

.......
..
.

(N/a: Hi there! So, yh finally updated this story yeii!

Hey, I was wondering, do you guys like it more when I write with I/mine or when I use You/your? Or something like that, I think you get what I mean...

Anyways, thank you for voting it makes me happy to know your liking this story so far, I know my writing sucks.

Well, I'll get going now, bye-bye everyone, please do take care of yourself. )