Chap. 7

(N/a: Hi there! I'm sorry for the late update, some things gotta in the way and I was a little lazy... BUT! Here I am!

------

"Nowhere, but somewhere.", you annoy the other person, saying the same thing you have said to Luffy sometime before.

" Don't make me lose my patience, know your place!", you laugh, knowing that he was starting to lose his composure.

"Or do you want to see how close to death they can go?", you stop, now annoyed.

"Just say, why you have called?", you mutter under your breath, quietly.

Well, I have changed "you" to "they", in this dialogue, for the sake of your backstory.)

-----------

You and Nami take off the rubble from the passage to enter, the passage that you two think it's where the Buggy crew saves all their things.

Then, carefully both of you walks down some stairs and go to a door, but not before you take your surroundings and the presence of one man, sleeping, by the stairs.

"Here it is... I'll take this opportunity to steal the map and the treasure.", you watch as Nami handle some piece of wood to open the padlock that's locking the door in front of you.

Soon the door is open and you two go inside.
"Wow, I can't see anything, it's, totally, dark here"
"It must have something to illuminate somewhere..."
"Ohh, Nami, there is it. Do you have something to light it up?"
"Just a second."

With the lamp light up, Nami starts to look around, and when she sees the pile of treasure, she immediately goes to it.

let's go and look for that damn thing too...
You go looking around to see if you can find what you are looking for but still trying to stay close to Nami.

"Amazing, this much! All this is mine!"

You stop when you hear footsteps, and then a male voice talks.
"What are you doing to our treasure?"

You look to nami to see her standing up and in front of her the man that was sleeping, on the floor, close to the stairs.

"Captain Buggy said that whoever comes near her- huh."

You take advantage of the fact that he hasn't seen you, to knock him out with some wood from the floor.

"Are you ok?", you ask as a worried expression plays on your face.
"I'm fine, thank you."
"No problem.", you say with a grin, "glad that you aren't hurt."

"Oh!"
"That's some shine key, huh?"

Nami takes the golden key and opens a chest, soon she takes out a map.

"The map of the Grand Line!"
"Good, I will go explore while you pack all of that.", you point to the pile of treasure and walk away after seeing Nami nod.

....

"There you are!", you mutter to yourself, as you take some buggy balls and put them in a bag. I will send this one bag to the revolution and a false one to that damn person.~

You then put the bag in one little toy car.
And make your way to your boat.

....

"This is the treasure I expected from a devil-like Buggy. I'm having a hard time just moving it. But with this much... Anyways, I have to get off this island as soon as possible.", you hear Nami talk to herself.

"Then do ya need help?", you ask smiling, even with a mask on your face, it was possible to see that you were smiling with your eyes.

You have just taken off the mask, when you eat so they don't know your face, and that just make Nami more cautious around you, yet you haven't shown shins of malicious. However, she still maintains her guard up, nonetheless, she couldn't even hear your footsteps.

"Y/n! You scared me!", she says as she places a hand in her chest and looks at you.
"Sorry, that wasn't my intention.", you giggle at her reaction.

After Nami is recovered from the scare, she walks and hides behind a wall, watching the fight between Luffy and the clown pirate.

You just stand by her side watching the fight as well.

"What kind of fight is this? It's like watching a dream."
"Hm, yet I just think that the clown laugh looks like he is having hiccups. It even reminded me of Pluto's laughs.", you sweatdrop as you see the face of confusion, Nami was making, so you try to explain, "you know, from Mikey mouse show?"

"...what?..."
"..."
"..."
"...ya know what? Don't mind me, I don't even know what I'm talking about."
god, why me? (• ▽ •;)

"...sur-", Nami is interrupted by Luffy, "YOU BASTARD!"

"What's wrong? Was it wrong of me to cut your face?", as you hear Buggy say that you look at Luffy to see him with a cut on his face, however, he is looking at his straw hat, which has a little cut on the side.

"You dare...you dare damage this hat?!"
"Huh?"
"This is my treasure! I won't forgive anyone who has damaged my hat!"

You and Nami, remember then, Luffy talk before, about a promise involving the past owner of the hat he has.

"I thought he was someone who wouldn't take anything seriously. But he's that passionate about it."
"I don't know you, but for me, he looks like someone who has some good moral values."
"Hm...", she just hums to answer you.

"It seems like the hat has some history."
"That's right!"
"Huh? Is that hat that important?"
You notice that Buggy is trying to distract Luffy to attack him by his back.

As one dagger come into Luffy's direction and he avoids it, his hats are unprotected, and as you see that Buggy will attack his treasure, you take action.

"If it's that important then protect it properly!"

You quickly and without being noticed grabs the hat and stand by Luffy's side.

"Now, now~. That's a little unfair. Attacking from the back of your opponent.", you hold carefully the hat as if it was made of glass and could break easily if you make a wrong move. "You know, I hate to interrupt, but I hate when someone tries to break others important things."

Both of them looks at you surprised.
"Y/N!!/Who are you?!", both say at the same time.

"Hi~."

.......
...
.