chapter 4

While you were taking your time for a nap, Nami, still aware of you, went on with making their way to where she wanted to go.

•A few hours back•

"Nami, you are going to some island, right? Can I go with you? Oh, you don't need to tell me where we are going, I just want to explore and I'm going to let you go do whatever you want." Lazily you close your eyes while laying down on your boat, "I don't think I will find earth soon if I'm alone. It's okay with you if we go together?"

"Ya...sure...but after we land on, you are in your by yourself."
"Sure, I don't mind." A little smile makes its way to your hidden lips, still whit your eyes closed. "By the way, I'm going to sleep a little."

•Back to now•

"Who is she? And how she can sleep so peacefully while a stranger is with her?", she mumbled.

Nami glanced at you wary about your identity, maybe you could be someone to spy on her, but you looked so carefree for that..  she didn't know what to think about you.

"Well, it's because I'm always tired and I don't think you would do something to me." You smile at her, even if she could just tell by your eyes, you saw her flinch and glance at you surprised.

"You were awake? Why didn't you say anything?" She said, with wide eyes.
"You were lost in thoughts and I didn't want  to interrupt." You respond with a sly smile.

Without saying anything, Nami focused on navigating. While you just stayed where you were admiring the blue, calm sky in front of your tired eyes.

You still were using your black clothes and your black hood, yet, Nami couldn't see your face 'cause you were wearing a black, plain mask, just making possible the visibility of your tired (e/c) eyes and a little of your (h/c) hair.

While you were lost in your reflections and weird thoughts, Nami navigate you both to the next island, occasionally secretly gazing at you.

......
...
.

•Time skip•

You and Nami have already parted in different directions, and now you walked alone in some street trying to find someplace to eat something.

After some time, you notice that nobody lived in the city. So you made your way to one house, entered and looked for something to eat.

You stand up, thinking about going to find what happened to this city to be deserted. When you hear a loud noise and a scream.

You go to the window and look up to the sky and see someone falling from there.

What t-? Where did that person come from? And why is falling from the SKY???... Seriously?  (●__●)

You watch the next moments, how Luffy lands on the floor. How Nami says that he is her boss to some tugs and how the boy fights the other pirates.

The only thought on your mind: How was he still alive after falling from the sky??

"You're pretty strong!"-Nami.
" huh?"- Luffy.
You look at them, blankly.

Nami jumps to a balcony of the house in front of you.
"You took out men with swords despite being unarmed."- Nami.
"Oh, you're that girl from... Who are you?"-Luffy.
"I'm a pirate-robbing thief. Hey, why don't we team up?"
"I'll pass. I have no reason to team up with you." Luffy started walking away.

"W-wait!" Nami jumps off the balcony and started following Luffy. "Wait a minute!"
I-... How can everyone jump like that here?

"I just remembered- I'm hungry!" Luffy falls to the floor, sitting on his legs.
"How about I treat you?"
Jumping to his feet again, excited Luffy question her, "really!?".
" Y-Yeah."