Cap. 5

"Oi, Oi, ganging up on a girl like that isn't very nice," Zoro says that while stopping the pirates from attracting Nami with his swords sheathed.
"Zoro!"-Luffy.
Nami looks at Zoro, and he asks if she is hurt.
"huh?"
"Did they hurt you?"
"No, I'm fine."

"Namiiiii" you call for her. When you are by her side, you take her hands in yours. "I'm sorry, wait, I have some medicament that can help."
"It's nothing..." She says, but you start searching for something in your (f/c) bag, that nobody has seen before yet that was always there.

"Man, I'm glad to see you! I didn't think you'd find me. Hurry up and free me!"-Luffy.

"What on earth are you doing? First, you fly off on a bird, and now you're in a cage?"
"I was just having some fun!"

"Did he say Zoro!?"
"S-sure it sounded like it to me." Some random crew members of Buggy says.
At this time you have completed the bandaging of Nami hands and was listing to what was going on.

"So, you're Zoro. What do you want? Are you here to collect on my bounty?" Buggy started.
Such an egocentric.
"Nope. Not interested. I'm not a pirate hunter anymore."
"Well, I'm interested in you. Taking you out will earn me lots of fame."
"I wouldn't try that. You'd only get yourself killed." Zoro side stares at Buggy with scary eyes.
"Oh, is that so?" Buggy starts playing with one blade in his left hand and two in his right hand.
Zoro sighs and closes his for a moment, "I guess I can't talk him out of it."

The crew supports his captain by chanting his name. While Zoro takes his Swords off and prepares to fight. You, Nami and Luffy just stare at them.

You watch how Zoro cuts Buggy and the reactions of the Buggy crew. How scary huh? ʘ‿ʘ
They are laughing.

In a matter of seconds, Zoro has a blade in his stomach. Looking to buggy you see him up putting his body, that is in pieces, back together.

"It's the Bara Bara fruit. That's the Devil's fruit I ate. Cutting me is useless-- I'm a splitting man! Iahahhahahhahahha!"

"He put his body back together! I thought the devil's fruit was just a myth." -Nami.
"A splitting man? Is he a monster?"-Luffy.
..... LuFfY yOu CaN't SaY aNyThInG.....

"I missed your vital organs, but that's still a pretty serious wound. The fight is over." Buggy says, and his crew praise him.

"That caught me off guard." - Zoro.

"Attacking from behind is cowardly... You big nose!!" After Luffy says that everyone is shocked and quiet.

"Who are...you...calling...a big-nose!?" Buggy shoot his hand with a blade at Luffy, but he caught the blade with his teeth.

"Luffy!" Zoro calls for him.

"Buggy! I'm going to kick your ass!" Luffy says and then breaks the blade while laughing.

Buggy and his crew laugh at Luffy.
"Kick my ass? In your dreams! I'm gonna kill all of you. How shall I finish you guys off?"
They all continue to laugh.

"That's is it. We're finished.", Nami says.
Luffy laughs as well, "kill me, my ass! Run, Zoro!"
"What?", Zoro and Luffy change glances.
"He came here to save you, and now you're telling him to run!? What about you!?", Nami says, while Luffy just smiles still staring at Zoro.
You laugh, watching them.
"Ya know, they clearly, trust each other.", you say to Nami.
"what?", Nami looks at you surprised and you just smile, even if she just could tell that you were smiling by your eyes, then you hear.
"Roger that.", you hear Zoro agree with his captain.

Buggy then attacks Zoro, and he cuts Buggy and jumps, running to the cannon while Buggy says something and after complains because he was ignored.

You see Zoro turning the cannon in the direction of Buggy and his crew. You then discreetly go to Luffy and stood there.
You and Luffy watch amused by them lighting the cannon in the Buggy direction.

*Booommm*

A big explosion happens. You and Zoro carry the jail where Luffy is. You asked to carry alone but Zoro insisted that he was going to carry, so now you were helping him by your insistence.

"Hey Zoro, you're injured..."- Luffy.
"You shut up and stay in there. I'll do things in my way."- Zoro.

He is a stubborn guy ʕಠ_ಠʔ

"What is this guy thinking?", You look to your side and see Nami there.
"Hi, there!", you say, waving with one hand and supporting the jail with the other hand.
"Luffy, who are these two?", Zoro ask altering his eyes to you and Nami.
"She's Nami and I'm (y/n), nice to meet ya."
"That's right, Nami is our navigator. And (y/n), knows Nami."
Well, I don't know if I feel sad that he hadn't asked if wanted to be part of his crew...well even so I couldn't...
"You've got to be kidding! What the hell are you guys?"
"Move. You're in my way."-Zoro.
"Why do you try so hard? You're just a pirate.", you hear Nami mumble and smile a little bit to you.

Seeing that more blood is coming out of his wound, an ink mark appear on your forehead.
"Stop! I can't with this anymore!", you take the jail of the back of Zoro and walk away with the jail.
"ohohohooo", you hear Luffy say, amused, while Zoro is left stunned.
"Oi, women, wait, what the hell you think you are doing? Give me back my captain!", he finally complains.

You give him your death glare, "No! Have you seen all of that blood on the floor? It's yours, you idiot! I'm not taking your captain away, I'm just gonna carry him!", he just finches to your glare and reluctantly, nods.

Sometime after, you three, are in front of a shop dog and you let the jail where Luffy is, on the ground. And Zoro falls on the floor by your side.

"What's with this dog?", as you hear Zoro, you and Luffy look to where Zoro is looking as well, to see a little white fluffy dog.
"Dog?", Luffy makes his jail come close to the little doggie and makes some funny faces to see if he reacts.
Zoro stands up and goes sit by the shop.
"Hey Zoro, it's not moving at all."
"Who cares, it'll do what it wants to."

You stand there watching them amused, you haven't had so much fun in years.
"Is it dead?", Luffy press his finger in the doggies head and he is bitten by him.
"Ow, ow!", you watch amused while laughing at the doggie bitten Luffy's face.

At the same time that Zoro is stunned by Luffy and the doggie interactions, you start making the first aid kit for Zoro's wound.
Zoro, noticing your intentions just stare at you, while you work.

Then you hear some steps.
"Hey, navigator."
"Hi, there, Nami!"
"Hi", looking at Luffy she shoots him a key, "I guess I'll give this to you. You did save me before."
"Oh, the key to the cage! Did you get it just for me?"
"Don't misunderstand me. I don't want to owe you anything, that's all."
"I'm saved!", you watched amused how Luffy tried to take the key but the doggie eat the key before that.

You laugh, while you finish what you were doing. All the other three just stare shocked, till Luffy started to shake the dog, "you! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Don't eat it! It's not food!", you just laugh more.

"HEY", the voice of some other person says stopping your laugh and the argument of Luffy with the doggie.