Chapter 1 - "Crash Landing"

There's several ways a story can play out, and just because it happens one way - doesn't mean it's absolute. Time isn't a static structure, after all.

There are infinite variations, infinite possibilities, and most importantly in this story's context, an infinite amount of Neptunes.

We will now shift our gaze towards one such Neptune that was on her way to converse with a CPU Protestor, one who had been given omninious energy by her alternate dimension self...

That aforementioned dimension, is where the Neptune you all know would've eventually been accidentally banished to by the protestor, and so would begin the plot of the game that you readers know as "Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory", or if not - "Neptunia Re;Birth 3".

In this version of events, however... Time shall take a different track now.

VIRTUA FOREST SAFE ZONE

In this location, is the Neptune we'll be joining in her journey

"Huh? I thought I was the only one here... I could've sworn I heard someone talking. Oh well, let's go find this 'Rei' person, and stuff." A voice stated, sighing at her predicament.

This voice belongs to Neptune. A young looking girl that looks like she's barely past the first few stages of teenage growth, sporting two D-Pad hairclips, lilac hair, purple eyes, a new and modified Jersey Dress, and one hell of a personality.

"So there WAS someone talking in the background! Love the compliments and all, but how rude of you to talk about someone behind their back!" Neptune grumbled with a lot of emphasis in her movement and voice, evidently annoyed.

I should've expected this. The Fourth Wall slayer is as perceptive as always... In the most unbelievable way possible.

"Yes, writer. I'm talking to you, buddo." Neptune replied with squinted eyes.

"Wait a sec. I'm not in a game anymore? Then what is thi---"

Well, you see, Neptune...

"Ah! Now I get it! This is a fanfiction about me! Yahoo, reader! Can ya' hear me? Hehe..."

Please don't the ruin the opening... We're barely into this thing.

"Okay, okay. I'll play along. So, writer, have you got me going anywhere interesting? Maybe something a little lewd? I'd rather not, to be honest, but I guess it's gotta be done for the plot and the fans!" Neptune said with a lot of enthusiasm in her voice.

Don't worry Neptune, this story doesn't have the Mature tab on, so I literally cannot do that.

"Ah, I see - that's actually a bit relieving... Well, let's go to this wonderful new place I've never explored before! It IS going to be about that, isn't it writer?"

I can't spoil it for you, now please stop talking to me so I can focus on writing your expressions.

"Gotcha', Mr. HeatWave! I'm gonna get so into role that even an 'ideal world' Noire with her voice acting career underway will be impressed!" Neptune said as she chuckled at the thought of it.