Chapter 10 - A Test of Loyalty

Review Response Corner

Hey everyone! We're now 10 chapters into this whole thing, and I'm really glad that I've been able to keep this up for you all!

Since we had a Nepstation last time, I was thinking that I just quickly respond to some of the reviews and then jump right into this chapter, as I'm pretty excited to write what's coming next!

Canine warrior: "Does Test of Loyalty have anything to do with Fu Hua or Kiana?"

Well, that's what this chapter is for haha – read to find out!

end5: "That was a good chapter."
Thanks! :)

palver7: "I am glad for this new route. I will wait for more changes from canon caused by Neptune."
Thanks, that's the whole reason for me making this fic! I'm just as excited to explore the potential changes as you! ^^

mega1987: "hm... now Wendy lives and one herrscher more in St. Freya. I wonder how more changes nep brings? beside screwing off everyone's top score. Befriending Sirin personality within Kiana?"
Can't sayyyyy~ :)

Beligor: "Good chapther, Im waiting for the next. btw, dont focus to hard in doing "canon power scalling" because several times they defeated enemies that they should not, like the fight against Wendy herself where the three barelly leaved St. Freya and already defeated a Herrscher. Anything go as long is believable."
Thanks for your understanding! I am still trying to maintain some form of scaling (as there has to be some level of it in order for the story to remain consistent and believable), but otherwise – it's not going to be that prominent, like I've stated numerous times before in previous Review Responses/Nepstations.

Benjamin568: "I'm of the opinion that general powerscaling should be considered secondary in stories like these unless it's meant to become important later. That said, if you really want to get into it, then Neptune pretty much solos all of Honkai including the Will of the Honkai. MK2 has very blatant Outerversal scaling with Gamindustri "transcending the concept of numerical dimensions" which extends to the people who inhabit Gamindustri as well. Though, you could argue that it's separate continuities from current mainline games."
The whole "transcending the concept of numerical dimensions" statement was retconned in Megadimension Neptunia VII, with the introduction of the dimensional coordinates – with there being 9 for every dimension (9-D). As of the time of this being written, this is still the case.

SilentHeroX: "Okay. Now that is very different from the original. In the original, Wendy died (and from what I heard this character has a GGZ counterpart). I think it's a good thing Wendy didn't die since it would explore some things that wasn't explored in the original."
That's the plan! ^^

Misaka Phenex: "are you playing star rail?" & "old timer being an old timer huh speaking of how old is nep?"
Nope, but I am planning to maybe try out Star Rail someday – I've heard a lot of great stuff about it.

As for Neptune's age... Well, as revealed at the beginning of Chapter 8, we don't know for sure. In the Super Dimension, it was stated that the Goddesses had been fighting for "thousands of generations" (OG PS3 game)/"hundreds of years" (Re;Birth 1), though the characters' ages have always been left in the dark in terms of the Hyper Dimension cast.

Alright, reviews done! Let's get to the actual meat of the chapter!

Chapter 10: A Test of Loyalty

Overseer's Sanctum

ılı.lıllılıı.ıllı