Chapter 11 - Gripping on Reality

ERROR: REVIEW RESPONSE CORNER NOT FOUND.

THIS DATA MIGHT HAVE POSSIBLY BEEN MOVED, DELETED, OR NOT CREATED FOR THE SAKE OF CONTINUING THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER'S INTENSE TONE.

PLEASE TRY AGAIN NEXT CHAPTER. (0xNEP7N14)
====================================================

Chapter 11: Gripping on Reality
====================================================

On top of the Hyperion

ılı.lıllılıı.ıllı

BGM START;;

"Zero Mortal Plan (Extended)" | watch?v=Awou0qICSB8

[ From Dragon Ball Super (2015) ]

00:01 •— 29:59

↺ ll ⋮≡

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: —•

Everywhere... Everything... And everyone... Was in utter chaos.

The sky was practically a bright crimson at this point, polluted by the vast amount of flames and smoke that only just kept seeming to breach and assault the once innocent blue sky - with the malice and combat that was occurring below.

All that could be heard on top of the Hyperion, a usually proud and tall-standing battleship within the skies, right now... was the sound of Theresa grunting to herself in frustration and pain as she, Mei and Bronya, were scattered around the top platform, all looking up at the Herrscher of the Void with painful, determined, and saddened looks on their battle-damaged faces. The Herrscher's cold, golden eyes staring down at them with her signature smug smirk.

"Dammit..." Theresa stated with another grunt, briefly turning her head to look at the others – who were barely just managing to hold up as much as she was, everyone being stomach-down on the ground as they could only try and quickly recover as much strength as they could within the moment.

"Is that seriously it? Bah. To think you were such a pest in the past. And now, you're just... barely even a visible speck. It's hilarious." The possessed Kiana spoke, her voice very clearly distorted as she smugly crossed her legs in mid-air, continuing to observe and stare at the downed group – as if she was merely observing a bunch of ants.

Theresa looked down at the metallic ground as her eyebrows furrowed, wincing in frustration and pain once more.

"Neptune... Why didn't I just listen to my gut feeling back then? If only I hadn't delivered that stupid message for you to fight Durandal..." She muttered as she tried standing back up, but she was running on empty.

The possessed Kiana floated closer to Theresa, before her golden eyes narrowed towards her neck.

"Pathetic, the lot of you." The Herrscher coldly stated, reaching out for Theresa before a sudden kick sent her flying back slightly – but there was barely any damage, if at all.

"Who dared to do that?!" 'Kiana' exclaimed in a major amount of irritated anger, before her eyes landed upon...

"C-Class Monitor...!" / "Fu Hua...!" the three on the ground stated in surprise, seeing the aforementioned girl decked out in a familiar 4th generation Godsbane battlesuit, an S-Ranker battlesuit. Shadow Knight.

Fu Hua said nothing, her attention solely focused on the Herrscher of the Void as her eyes narrowed.

The sight of Fu Hua was enough for all three girls to slowly gain enough confidence and strength back to just barely stand up with their legs wobbling slightly, with Bronya being picked back up by her newly repaired Project Bunny.