Chapter 2 - "The Realisation"

"Hey, Mini-Histy! Are we ready to go live?!"

"Y-Yes, but... Aren't we already if your line is the first one in the story? ( 'ー')"

"Oh wow, they're here early then! Let's go live!"

[BGM START: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3 OST - Nepstation]

"And welcome to our first in-universe rendition of Nepstation! I'm your beloved host, Neptune~!"

"Before we introduce our co-host for this Chapter, I'd like to make a quick little disclaimer for all of you lovely couch potatos reading on your miniature screens! The "us" in these Nepstation broadcasts have nothing to do with the "us" in the actual story."

"Basically, just think of us as slightly different versions of the characters you know that knows how the story plays out! ... I think. ┐('ー`)┌"

"Hey, stop using emoticons! Those are exclusively part of my personality trait! I said this to you before! (≧ε≦)" The girl called 'Mini-Histy' announced in cute anger.

"Yeah, I knew that... But the readers who only know of the Honkai series wouldn't know that, so I wanted to try it out again for a second time." Neptune replied, smirking right at the girl behind the camera.

"... I knew it. (  ̄^ ̄)"

"Anyway, let's get our Co-Host in for today. Introducing... Mei Raiden!"

"Hello everyone, pleased to be here." Mei stated towards the camera with the same angel-like smile.

"So, Mei... How was me dropping in on you guys like? Pretty wild, huh?"

"Well, I don't have anything different to say than what I did back then-..."

"Wait, am I supposed to know this, since I'm not the same Mei from in there, or...?" Mei asked out loud in a confused state.

"It's okay, just follow the cards! σ゚ロ゚)σ" Mini-Histy replied with a caring tone, making sure to hold them up in a clearer way for Mei to see.

"Oh, right. Sorry."

"Don't sweat it, Mei-Bay. You're not used to absolute forth wall destruction yet. Not to worry though, just stick with me and you'll master direct reader interaction in no time flat!"

"I have to admit, it is quite the skill after all this..."

"Anyway, you dropping in like that was quite the surprise... Out of everything I was expecting to do that day, finding you dropping right on top of Kiana was definitely not one of them."

"I can imagine. You were glad to have met me that fateful day, riiiiiiiiight~?"

"Of course, but... Hold on, wouldn't the readers not know what happened after the first chapter since it's not out from the time of this being written? Wouldn't I be spoiling the plot if I were to have elaborated on my answer, as I was originally intending?"