Chapter 4 - "The New Life"

NEPSTATION

"Hiya, couch potatoes! It's that time of the chapter again! Your beloved host Neptune has arrived with a very special guest!"

"Introducing... The writer himself! Say hello, Mr. HeatWave!"

Hey everyone, I'm back!

"So, HeatWave, what secret goodies can you share with me about the upcoming chapters?"

Hey, hey, hey. Don't get too cheeky.

But okay, since it's you, I'll be willing to share a teeny-tiny little bit that won't reveal all too much.

"Oh?! Oh?!"

I plan to bring at least one more Neptunia character into the story at some point!

"Now these are the goodies I'm talking about! So, who will be joining me on my epic quest, huh?! Noire? Nep Jr.? Blanc? C'mon, tell me, tell me!"

Not so fast, I did say I wasn't going to reveal all too much.

"Ah man, you're such a tease!"

I do try. Hehe.

Anyway, I want to use this episode as a way of responding to some reviews. Care to join me, Nep?

"Alright, let's go!"

Great, our first one's from TeotakuFantasia. They're saying that they really want you to meet Himeko for some reason.

"Next chapter, Teotaku. Next chapter!"

Alright, our second one is from palver7. "Thanks for writing this story! I thought that the human herrschers are like the dark counterparts of CPU's HDDs". Man, if you could look at me through the screen, I think you might catch me blushing a little bit.

Regardless, yeah – you're totally right! I never thought of that before.

Oh, and Nep, they also want you to meet Himeko – due to having the same...

"The same what? C'mon, don't keep me in suspense!"

You'll find out soon enough, Nep. 😊

"... You tease."

Alright, let's do two more and then I'll respond to the rest below. Don't want to hold up the readers, after all!

Our penultimate review is from ptl. They really want you beating Otto's score at Kallen Fantasy.

"... Who's Otto? And... Kallen Fantasy? I think I saw a game like that on the dorm's console. It was getting pretty late yesterday, so I couldn't even try it. I will sometime, though! And rest assured that you have my word that I'll beat the highest score on that game!"

Final one... Oh, this is quite the long one.

We have a review from Kurogems1208, and here's a summary of what they said:

"Do you intend to use 'Captain' in this story? [...] I know you said to not insert OC, but 'Captain' is canon in his/her own way."

Well, I'll say this. The Captain will be making an appearance, with the Captainverse stuff being undecided yet. However, like in the main game's story and manga, he won't be as prominent as he is in the game. Hope that answered your question, Kuro!

"... huh. Can't wait to see him!"

Oh, you will.

Anyway guys, I think that's all the time that we have for this episode of Nepstation. Here's a quick response to a few more reviews, and we'll then be kicking off Chapter 4. Laters!