Chapter 8 - "The End of Intended Destiny"

Hey everyone.

I'm going to skip the Review Responses this time so I can immediately focus on the story and get this chapter out there ASAP. It's a long one, so hopefully that kinda explains it lol.

I'll respond to the ones for the last chapter, and the ones that will be made for this one, next time! Sorry!

In any case, let's go!

Chapter 8 - "The End of Intended Destiny"

ılı.lıllılıı.ıllı

BGM START;;

"Wheatley Science" | watch?v=7eNeiXeVoLc

[ From Portal 2 (2011) ]

00:01 •— 30:09

↺ ll ⋮≡

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: —•

Overseer's Office

A few days after Neptune & Friends underwent the Valkyrie Exams, the Schicksal Overseer, Otto Apocalypse, had his hands together near his face - thinking throroughly of what to do next.

On his massive computer, he clicks through a few folders and wades through a few files, eventually getting to the two in particular that he wanted to see. He snapped the two open Windows on opposing sides of the screen.

On the left...

[[[File Name: K-423]]]

NAME: KIANA KASLANA

GENDER: F

AGE: 18

HEIGHT: 163 cm

WEIGHT: 49 kg

DATE OF BIRTH: December 7th, 1998

OCCUPATION: B-Rank Valkyrie, St. Freya Far East Branch

RESIDANCE: St. Freya Far East Dorms | Formerly Nagazora

RECENT COMMENTS ON FILE:

H - "Kiana seems to be making remarkable progress recently. I would think that Neptune has been the main catalyst that allowed for this to happen. Must continue observing them further."

R - "K-423's recent progress exceeds expectations and projections, and impressed me on my arrival. It would be prudent for her to remain near the second target to allow for even higher potential growth in power."

The Overseer ominously smiled before looking at the file on the right-side of the screen.

[[[File Name: DIMENSION_BREAKTHROUGH]]]

NAME: NEPTUNE

GENDER: F

AGE: UNKNOWN (*100+ estimate)

HEIGHT: 146 cm

WEIGHT: 37 kg

DATE OF BIRTH: August 18th, Unknown Year [1]

OCCUPATION: B-Rank Valkyrie, St. Freya Far East Branch | "Goddess of Planeptune"

RESIDANCE: St. Freya Far East Dorms | Formerly "Planeptune"

RECENT COMMENTS ON FILE:

H - "A truly tremendous fighter, and a colourful individual. If the match had went on longer, I probably might have been pushed into using a lot more of my power. Highly dangerous, and subduing her will be an incredibly big challenge should the need ever arise."