🔱Chapter 5🔱

I was walking through the pack with my friends, we were just talking and laughing when i had a feeling someone was watching me.

So without giving anything away i started messing with shane just to see if i could pick up on the vibe of the person who was watching me.

I jumped on shanes back while telling him to run around likes he my personal horse lol and then i spotted the person who is watching me, its Asher he kinda looks alittle bit pissed off but i dont know what thats about.

Hes stood in his window from the Alpha house just watching me and my friends but mainly me, when i focused my eyes proper his eyes gave away an emotion which i have never seen before, longing why is he longing for me when he has a mate.

I dont think i will ever understand men to be honest and they say that us women are harder to reading. I try to ignore him but it doesnt work, so i look up at him with a big smile and waved lol he kinda looks taken back like he didnt expect that which is funny but he did wave back.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Me and my friends are walking towards the lake which is 1 hour away from home which we decided we are going swimming and then jumping off the most beautiful waterfall our pack has and because it is always fun expecially with my friends.

We get to the waterfall and the next thing i know shane picked me up and throws me right in lol then he throws in jess and the twins then he does a cannon ball right into the water.

We always have so much fun expecially in summer time, which we have 3 more weeks in school then its summer holidays that always gets seriously hot here in August and if by then we havent found our mates we were all have decided to go on a camping trip near the lake and we will still be on pack lands so we wont need permission of the Alpha to travel.

If you dont get permission of the Alpha as soon as you step of pack lands you become a Rogue which i really do not wanna become. Ive been told they are completely sadistic with bright red eyes and they smell like death some people call them soul-less as their human soul is no longer with the wolf.

They are seriously more dangerours towards us then a hunter, even though hunters have kinda died out now. Well i say kinda because we havent heard about any of them since the great war which was way before i was born.

Arg right so let me get out of my brain all this weird thinking is making me forget that i am at the waterfall with all my best friends, even though i kinda noticed shane giving jess the eye lol i am sure those 2 are upto no good but if they are mates they will find out in a few months times. Im the oldest one in our group as well as the smartest but dont tell them lol.

Damn it why the heck am i still feeling like someone is watching me again, i look around the area but i cant spot anyone, damn thing is freaking me out, you know when you feel like someone is staring that much it feels like a hole is going to appear in my head soon.

I mind link my friends in our special group link if they can sence anyone around but none of them can, must be just me then i aint normally jumpy.