🔱Chapter 8🔱

My 18th Birthday Party

We all walk in arm in arm while my parents make me line up near the main doors to greet my guests even thought i dont have a clue who half these people are, i also got to meet the Alpha of Newdawn he is a funny man his name is Alpha Shaun and nope he isnt my mate but he is seriously Handsome. Hes about 6ft 4, Blonde hair with Green eyes and has a Spanish accent, He moved to America when he was a pup with his parent and they asked the council if they could build their own pack which was obviously granted and they have been our Allies for 17 years. Their pack has about 300 people which doesnt match ours.

After 1 hour the Alpha and Luna enters and everyone even the music goes quiet as we wait for the Alpha to start to speak.

They stand on the stage and the Alpha starts his speech.

Welcome Everyone to Whiteclaw and to My Beta's Beautiful Daughters 18th Birthday party to Celebrate her on this joyful day. Charlotte Jackson you have made an amazing impact on our pack with your amazing skills and that you will be soon joining our Enforcers as one of our warriors, May all your dreams and wishes come true and may you also find your Mate. 'As he lifts his glass' TO CHARLOTTE.

EVERYONE: TO CHARLOTTE.

after the toasts my mom and dad got one the stage while my mom was trying to hold back her tears which she was failing to do they also wished me good luck with my future.

Then the dance floor was opened were me and my friends danced around having an amazing time we spent hours dancing and laughing thats until i smelt the most amazing scent ever, it was a hint of cedarwood and peppermint.

As i walked around the ballroom trying to find the owner of that smell i bumped into a tall man and when i looked up it was him it was Asher he was the one with the amazing scent.

Next minute he was being dragged me by my hand into a room that is far away from the main ballroom, my wolf was going Crazy  constantly screaming mate in my head.

Okay Calm down already stop jumping i know hes our mate but he has a mate now he picked Layla over us so please calm down.

This is when i new my gut feels where right to be this way i new he was going to Reject me. My mate didnt want me but why, why me.

He stops in the quiet room looking at me and then says look charlotte i know we are mates but this can not happen. You know about layla and me, i love her i cant just stop for a stupid mate bond and you I dont love you.

As i look at him in the eyes i can feel the tears building up that are about to spill but i hold them back, This prick does not deserve my tears, he hurt us before he give it a chance.

I Asher fields soon to be Alpha Reject you Charlotte Jackson as my mate and Luna you are weak and you havent shifted.

I cant stop looking at him as my wolf is wimpering inside of my head crying for her mate but i decide to protect her and me.

Okay fine i say to him you dont give away a gift that our Moon goddess grants you for the sake of love to someone who is not your truemate but fine if thats how you want this.

I Charlotte Jackson Accept your Rejection Asher Fields as your Mate and Luna, from this day on Alpha please keep away from me as i do not want this Bond to grow as i said the last part with sarcasm.

I turn around and walk away with a hair toss hitting him right in his smug face. You will regret rejecting me Alpha idiot.

As soon as i leave the room i walk back into the main ballroom and grab my friends hands and head back over to the dance floor.

Screw him i aint gonna become some silly stupid girl crying over an idiot who rejects a moon blessing. Typical Moron let him have his slut of a mate and luna see if i care, He be the one wanting me and i will not give in to a stupid bond.