🔱Chaper 18🔱

The Moon Ball

As we walk out of my home with my friends and my mom we walk slowly towards the ballroom well i cant walk fast in these damn heels even being a werewolf these damn thing hurt like a bitch on heat which i am lucky i have not been in heat even with being mated to Asher, which i am assuming its because we havent been in the same room since he rejected me being his mate.

As we get close to the ballroom my wolf wakes up slowly walking around in my head, what up girl.

I dont know something is diffrent i cant figure it out but we will soon, then she shuts of our mindlink.

Well that was weird to say the least she hasnt been this active in my head since Asher which we know he will be here so that could be the reason.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

We get into the ballroom and we walk around and talk to people from other packs as well as our own, when i spot Asher with Layla, Normally they would be all over each other but at the moment they seem to be at a distance.

Oh well not my problem any more even being this close to him i dont sence the bond which is really strange because i would normally feel it being this close but nope nadda, And i dont think he can also feel it as he has not once looked up at me so yeah very strange.

As the party gets into more of a swing Jess grabs my hand and we head over to the dance floor and we start laughing and enjoying ourselves.

After 30 minutes Mathew and Mandy come over with 2 other people then we find out that they are Marisa who is Mathews Mate and Nate who is Mandys mate they both come from Darkfang pack.

So Mathew and Mandy are you 2 gonna be staying here or are you leaving, they look at each other possiblilty Mindlinking even for a witch and a warlock they have a twin mindlink.

We are going to be leaving for Darkfang pack when they decide to leave Nate and Marisa Mindlinked their Alpha and he has granted us permission to live there.

Oh my goddess that is so amazing guys, We are going to miss you both but i am so proud of the fact you found your mates finally. They both turned 18 on our camping trip so we had a little party for them at the time.

I wish i could find my mate says jess.

Oh shush Jess you know for a fact you and Shane will be mates i can sence it, you 2 are so made for each other the moon goddess has to for sure grant you both that.

Well we have been spending alot of time together and yeah i do have feelings for him but we aint gonna do anything until we know for sure but also Char i hope you find your own mate soon, i love it when i see you smile which you havent been really doing much of for awhile.

Time can only tell Jess you know the Moon Goddess takes her time when its that special moment.

Yeah True.

Then we hear one of the most scariest Growls i have ever heard in my life as someone pushes their way through the crowded room, The Ballroom goes completely Quiet.

And within an instant i have a tall handsome man stood in front of me and all i can see is his black shoes, with the Auroa coming of him i can tell he is an Alpha then i hear the word i thought i would never hear again.

MATE

I then look up into the most mesmerizing Greyish blue eyes i have ever seen and they do not belong to Asher then my wolf wakes up and says.

MATE.

i got a second chance mate i say to my wolf.

My wolf says No Charlotte he is our Truemate Asher was our Second Chance but with us living in his pack the bond took over before it should of that is why it wasnt strong because we hadnt found our truemate then.

What is your Name Mate.

I look at him and i hope he wont reject me and i say, my name is Charlotte Jackson, What is your name.

He then smiles at me and says my name is Alpha Tyson Blackwood of Darkfang. Then he adds

I Alpha Tyson Blackwood Accept you as my TrueMate and Luna of the Darkfang pack Charlotte Jackson.

I Charlotte Jackson Accept you Tyson Blackwood as My TrueMate and as your Luna of Darkfang Pack.

Then the whole room howls with excitment and congratulations being shouted.

Then Tyson takes a hold in my waist while looking into my eyes and says.

Can i kiss you my beautiful Mate.

He then leans down and places a sweet soft kiss onto my lips which didnt last long but it was so amazing firework were going off behind my eye lids and the sparks on my skin when he touched me was so incredible.

That night we spent our time talking and dancing with each other while i was being glared at by jealous she-wolves which i knew this would happen, Then both of my parents came over to introduce themselves to Tyson and my mom was busy crying.

Oh my goddess i am so proud of you my sweetheart you finally found your truemate and i can not be any more happy for you, my baby girl is finally all grown up.

I gave my mom the biggest hug ans my dad is talking to Tyson then my brother Justin walks over to us with beautiful Blonde hair girl in his arm.

Mom, Dad and Char and Alpha Tyson, can i introduce to you all My Truemate Cindy she was apart of Darkfang and also the Sister of Alpha Tyson.

I manage to give Cindy a big hug as my mom was trying to hold onto her for dear life lol the poor soul. And Tyson introduced himself to my brother officially, We all stand around and talk about the future.