🔱Chapter 14🔱

Asher pov:

I wake up everyday at 6am as normal but last night i couldnt sleep proper next to layla, i dunno why but she seems distant alot which is kinda weird.

I set out alot a schedula of things because she said she was bored so i gave her some luna responsiblities to do, then she complains about the work thats she doesnt know what to do with it, so then my mom has to do them with the help of Mrs Jackson my ex mates mom even though they are suppost to be retired by now, my mom even planned the day to train layla on how to be a Luna but she prefers to shop more then pay bills.

She spent all of yesterday shopping with her friend Maya, she took my black bank card out of my wallet which is the packs money even though i  told her not to use it she ignored me then she said she will be back at 5pm but she didnt show up until 8pm she told me she went to dinner with Maya, took me ages to get the card back of her with her saying that i dont trust her.

So i decided on getting her, her own bank card with a seperate money transfer so she wasnt taking it direct from the packs account, well i gotta pay the pack bills.

I went to bed 10 minutes before midnight last night i was so tired and me and justin had loads of work to do, and now yet again it 6am i feel like i havent slept in years, i gotta send invitations out for the Annual Moon Ball which is in a few months and i gotta pay the pack bills again then i have to organise party planners and decorations and to top it all off the damn school need new books  and art supples as well the gym needs new equipment.

Its gonna be another long day i also have to check on the Enforcers training as well as do some training myself with justin.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I head off to my office to start all the jobs i have to do and i mind link justin to help me out as it is alot of work to do and later on he has to head of to the patrol guards to do a daily check on them and thats before we can do our own training, So yet again along day for both of us.

We need to make sure Rogues stay away from our territories as they have been increasing their efforts to fain access to our land again for goddess knows.

As i enter my office something is alittle off like someone has been in here but i dont pick up on any scent its just a weird feeling, i go over to my laptop and turn it on with no time it finally comes to life.

I check on the things i need to do today to see that everything has already been done, I dont remember doing any of that last night unless Justin finished it all off because i know layla or my mom hasnt been in here.

I check times on the history which tells me it was done after midnight, ermm okay so i check the camera in my office what noone knows about only to find someone sat in my chair in the dark, clicking away on my laptop.

I cant make out who it is as the camera dont have night vision and the only light comes from my laptop and what looks like an ipad. Who ever it is came through the window and sprayed something before they came in proper.

But as i go through my laptop nothing is missing and no files have been messed with, the only thing is bills have been paid and invites have been sent out, Everything i was suppost to do today has been done by my mystery person, i dont understand why they did it but in away i am glad they helped me out.

Think i better buy a night vision camera today incase whoever it was shows up again, its nice of them helping out but what and why are they doing something that isnt their job, Kinda makes me wonder.

I mind link Justin to come to my office to see if he can make out who it is.

After a few minuted justin finally shows up so i ask him, So bro can you make out who it is in my office.

Nope but who ever it was has made your life alot easy so why complain they havent stolen anything and it all looks should i say perfect. They paid bills sorted the moon ball stuff its kinda like you have a fairy godmother, So dont complain.

I know bro but its makes me feel weird like someone was in here they left no scent and did things me or layla should of done and then they left without a trace. Its just freaky like someone going through your underwear draw and folding everthing to make it look perfect, now we gotta see if a shoe drops if you know what i mean.

I know what you mean bro so yeah buy the camera with night vision even with a microphone just incase they make a sound, then you will find out who it is so stop complaining and lets get training while your not busy now then i can do my rounds at the boarders.

Okay bro lets go i seriously need to work on this pent up tension in my shoulders with all this damn stress i am gonna be needing a spar day instead of treating  layla lol.