🔱Chapter 11🔱

Its been 2 whole weeks since he rejected me they also had the Alpha and Luna ceremony which everyone showed up to even the Alpha King was invited.

I stood there watching my mate i mean ex mate kissing and touching layla, obviously at one point it never used to bother me but since i found out that hes my mate it seriously hurts watching them.

I still cant believe he rejected me for a fake plastic bitch like her she will be his and this packs downfall.

I have had a few days were i wonder why the heck am i still in this pack watching the man who is suppost to be my other half walk around like there is no worry in the world.

Then i remember my only other options is either to become a rogue or join another pack but to do that i would need my Alphas permission and i kinda doubt that Asher would allow me to leave.

What would be the point going rogue is not an option thats for sure and neither is joining another pack.

Damn it i am thinking way to much that idiot will have to suffer from what he has done to me for a long time, even if he wanted to take back his rejection i wont take mine back i just hope one day to find my second chance mate and he can take me away from here even though i will miss my best friends.

Well enough about him i am going clubbing tonight with my best friends and i will be letting my hair down for once in my life.

I run up stairs and jump into the shower and scrub down my body and wash my hair.

I get out of the shower and wrap my fluffy towel around myself then i go to my closet and open it up then i walk into it to find my bodycon dress with black heels jess bought me last year.

Then i sit at my vanity infront of the mirror and blow dry my hair while teasing the roots to give me a good root lift then i curl the ends of my hair.

Then i start on my make up with a dark lip gloss to finish off my entire make over.

As its now 7pm all of my friends show up and then we leave, as i am walking  down the pathways towards shanes hummer i look up and i see Asher watching us leaving. His eyes connect with mine then his eyes move over my body with lust and love showing  but then within an instant it all goes away.  I disconnect my eyes from his while trying  not to show any emotion and jump into shanes hummer not paying any more attention towards Asher.

Then we drive off towards Club Xen which is between the human and wolf territories, as we walk in all i can smell is sweat and sex its seriously nasty but i dont care as long as i get drunk even though it will take me along time to get drunk.

With having wolf dna we burn the alcohol out of our system faster then any human but we still gets really bad hangovers. But i made sure before i left home i placed some paracetamol and a bottle water at the side of my bed just incase i drink way to much tonight i dont fancy waking up dehydrated.

As we enter the club we walk over to the bar and order some shots and tequila chasers then after a few rounds we all get up and head over to the dance floor, then someone grabs a hold of my waist and then i start grinding onto him.

After an hour of dancing we all go back over to the bar and get more shots and tequila chasers. About 4am we finally manage to get home and jess ends up sleeping over while shane takes the others home, It was a fun night and we all seriously needed to let of steam.