🔱 Chapter19🔱

The day after the Moon Ball, Me and Tyson came back to my parents home and ended up talking some more, i found out his favorite colour is Black he loves Music and he also Sings at times, He loves art and what i heard about him is true.

He is Dangerous but only to those who cross over into his territory without his permission which is understanding with Alphas as they have to protect their pack from Rogues and Hunters.

And we finally got to bed at 3am after all our talking and now i am lay beside my mate in my old bed cuddling up.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
When i woke up i had to go to Ashers office to inform him that i will be leaving his pack as i found my mate which i thought was going to be really bad but to be honest turned out to be a good thing, i found out he finally found his truemate her name is Taylor she is from the bloodmoon pack and also Layla gound her Truemate who is from Wintermoon.

I explained to Asher about our mate bond as he is my second chance mate which he understand and he also apologised for rejecting me and he actually thanked me for sneeking into his office lol he had a camera in there which i didnt see.

So practically if it wasnt for me alot of people might not have had their truemates now if i didnt do what i did so he was very happy.

Today we leave Whiteclaw pack to go to Darkfang, Tyson has told me the people he left back at his pack cant wait to finally meet their Luna and all the ones who came here at with him to Whiteclaw have accepted me as their Luna even though some of them are throw me some daggers with the way they look at me.

Well when you are mated to the most powerful Alpha some she-wolves will be jealous about it but as i said the Moon goddess blessed us with Our truemates its not like i stole him from anyone, He always belonged to me like i him.

I said my goodbye to my family and to Shane and Jess i also hope they are mates which they will find out in about 3 weeks. We also became Allies to Whiteclaw as Tyson said with my family being here he will protect them incase anything happens which is so sweet of him.

On our way back to his pack oh wait scratch that its our pack now lol so yeah on our way back to our pack i finally told Tyson what my wolf is, He was really shocked at first as he has heard about white wolves but he has never seen one lol and he also knows about my powers and if legends are true he will also gain some powers and his wolf will grow insize due to me being a great grand daughter to our moon goddess yeah i didnt know that either until Tyson told me.

Even Mathew and Mandy are traveling back with us as they found their mates in our pack so at least i still have some of my best friends with me, i also found out that Mandy's mate Nate is Tyson's Beta so Mandy is the Beta Female which is cant believe lol.

So yeah i found my Truemate and moving to our new pack to start a new life, one i can not wait to start which will be in 4 hours because thats how long it takes us to get there lol.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Its now 3pm it took longer to get to the pack because we stopped of to grab some food and use the rest rooms, Me and Tyson have our own Home away from the Pack house which Tyson built with his Dad incase he found his Luna aka Me lol.

In a few days time Tyson will introduce me to the rest of the pack when we will have the Luna Ceremony so for now i get to spend some quality time with my mate before we decide to fully mate which we havent done yet but it has to be done before the Ceremony due to Werewolf laws.

I dont mind Tyson Marking me as his but its the mating part i am scared of because i have never had sex before which Tyson also has never had sex either which i kinda find sweet but weird, a guy like him i would of thought would of had loads of she-wolves but nope he has always been waiting for me.

So yeah we have decided tonight will be the night for his mark to be placed on my neck and tomorrow we will fully mate before we do the ceremony.

Well this is someone i have always wanted since i was first told about mates by my mom and i know about mating its just mainly the whole breaking the hymen which will make me an non virgin and i was told it hurts but only for a few seconds and Tyson will be with me forever so why am i so scared to do it.

But hopefully by tomorrow i will get over the fear of the pain of love making and it should be a wonderful experience as my mom said.