🔱Chapter 23🔱

After everything with Victorias death i mind linked the entire pack to sort out a pack meeting i had to tell them all my reasons of hiding who i truly am away from them.

I was scared but i have to remember i have Tyson by my side and his family i just hope i dont screw this up.

I have 15 minutes left before the pack meeting begins in the pack house, i was going to write a speech but i decided to speak from the heart now not from some stupid paper.

I walk into the meeting room with Tyson and his family, they all sat down as i walk over to the edge of the stage and then i look at everyone of them i am searching for hate or anything to say they dispise me but all i see is adoriation from them all.

Makes me swell up inside and i am so proud to call them my pack.

I brought you all here to explain my reasons of keeping who i am a secret from you all,  I didnt intend to keep my secret locked up, Me and Alpha Tyson had already spoken about how i was going to show you all at my luna ceremony which i did but not the way i wanted to.

As you all know if you have read any of the Myths about white wolves well we do exist but we are not as many as we would of liked well as far as i know as i have never met any others.

My reason of keeping my secret the way it was is because it is true about us having powers. I have all the elements and as you have seen by my size i am bigger then any Alpha even though my human form is smaller well not that smaller.

I had to keep my self a secret even from my old pack as i am a very rare type of wolf and if other packs find out they will not stop until i am dead as many packs fear white wolves they think of us as dangerous but the truth is we are only dangerous when we are provoked, i have never killed any other wolf before as my first time was because of Victoria and as i said in my Luna speech which i ment will all of my heart, i will protect my pack until my death.

I bow my head just a bit to show my respect to the pack and i take my seat next to where Tyson was sitting as he stand up and walks to where i was standing.

My beloved pack as you all now know the truth of my mate and your luna i hope you will be able to forgive me as well i did not tell you as it is my duty as her mate to protect her first.

White wolves are desendence from our moon goddess they are her protectors and ours here on earth. Even though white wolves have powers they only use them against evil.

After what felt like a life time one of the pack members steps forwards and says ALPHA AND LUNA we know why you kept this a secret but it wasnt a long time you held it back from us so i am sure we as a pack can forgive you both it wasnt a betrail it was more to protect our luna which we understand.

I stand by you both and as a warrior, I JAKE TRUEBLOOD STAND HERE DECLAIRING MY PROTECTION AND LOYALITY TO OUR LUNA AND ALPHA FOREVER.

This gones on for along time as ever single one of our pack members declair their protection and loyalies to us which makes my heart swell  with so much pride over our pack.

I also had victorias family come over to us declairing their support, i was also told from victoria mom the reason why she was acting the way she was.

Victoria was suicidal she wanted to die at the hands of her luna due to the fact she lost her mate a few weeks before i came but she couldnt take her own life.

I dont know what i would do if i ever lost Tyson, as my second chance Asher did reject me so i dont know if i would survive losing my mate which i try my best not to think about.

As time went on with me and Tyson i found myself falling more in love with him every single day, i now understand the reason why people have said aboit him being dangerous but its only down to protecting our pack like any Alpha should do and now he has me to protect even though i have my own fighting skills.