Ch. 28 - LIE ABILITY

Avalon's outfit:

Chapter Twenty-Eight🌒 Lie Ability 🌘

🌒 Lie Ability 🌘

Avalon and Malia watch was bolts of electricity continue to travel across Kira's body. "I don't know how long I'm going to last." Kira said and Avalon raised her eyebrows, "How did you stop it before?" She asked. "Scott carried me outside... which almost killed him." Kira said and Malia nodded slightly, "Okay, uhhh... Maybe we could try grounding you to something?" Malia asked.

"Do you have a degree in electrical engineering? 'Cause I don't know how to do that." Kira asked before all of the sudden a few bolts of electricity shot out at the walls from her body making Malia and Avalon quickly duck underneath an autopsy table.

"You guys have to get out of here." Kira said as she leaned against the metal doors of the drawers, "We can't leave you!" Avalon said. "I should've stayed in the desert with the Skinwalkers. I can't control this! I'm never going to be able to." Kira said and Malia shook her head, "Kira, it worked- you saw it work. You controlled it enough to cause the brownout! You can
stop it." Malia said and Kira turned to them with glowing eyes.

"I can't! Guys, go!" Kira yelled, her voice sound distorted before there was another burst of electricity bolts. A moment later the cracking of electricity stopped making Avalon and Malia glance at each other before looking at Kira who was passed out on the ground.

"Kira? Kira!" Malia said as they slowly stood up, Avalon cautiously walked over to Kira and crouched down next to her. She was about to feel Kira's pulse buy someone else spoke up making her stop.

"I wouldn't do that." Someone said making Avalon and Malia turn around to see Josh standing in the doorway if the morgue. "Electricity's still coming off of her. I can feel it from here." He said as Avalon stood up, "I can help her." He said making Avalon squint at him.

"Why?" She asked and he sighed softly, "Because I need your help... With him." Josh said before stepping aside to reveal a badly burnt Corey slumped against the wall, crying in pain.

Malia, Avalon and Josh carefully lay Corey on one of the autopsy table as Josh look up at the girl. "Why isn't he healing?" He asked and Malia shrugged slightly, "Maybe he can't. Maybe it's too much. Or maybe it's the pain." She said as Corey groans in pain his breathing rapid and shallow as he writhes on the table, his burns red and weeping.

"He's going to die, isn't he?" Josh asked and Malia nodded slightly, "His heartbeat's getting slower." She said and he sighed. "What do we do? You can't heal him, can you?" He asked and realization crossed over Avalon's features, "Actually... I think I can." She said making them look at her.

"You can?" Malia asked and Avalon shrugged slightly, "The book Deaton gave me. It said the Pyro Witches can heal burns... I've never done it before nor have I learned how so it's a shot in the dark." She said and Josh nodded. "It's better than nothing. Do it." He said and she raised her eyebrows and nodded to Kira, "You first." She said.

All of the sudden Kira's body let off several more bolts of electricity making them jump back slightly. "You said you could help her." Malia said making Josh look at her in exasperation, "Yeah, but it's not like taking voltage from a car battery. She's got a lot more power than that." Josh said before Corey groaned in pain making Josh look at Avalon.

"Are you going to do something, or not?" He said and Avalon cocked an eyebrow, "When you help her, I'll help him. We don't trust you." She said making him glare at her. "I don't trust you, either." He said and Avalon smirked, "Looks like you have a working brain after all." She said before Kira's body spasms slightly as more bolts of electricity shot out.

"All right. Both of you go at the same time." Malia said and Josh and Avalon glare at each other before he walked over to Kira and Avalon walked around the table. Avalon looked at Corey nervously as her hands over over his arms for a moment.

"Avalon." Malia said making Avalon look at her and Malia smiled at her, "You can do this." She said and Avalon stared at her for a moment before nodding. "Ready?" She asked, looking over at Josh who nodded and Avalon gently grabbed Corey arm making him wince in pain.

"All right... Let's do this." Avalon said before closing her eyes as Josh grabbed Kira's arm and started absorbing her electricity making him groan at the intensity. Glowing reddish-orange veins started trailing up Avalon's arms making Corey gasp slightly. Josh suddenly roars at the top of his lungs as the electricity crackles around his body.

A couple minutes later all of Corey's burns had disappeared along the glowing reddish-orange veins on Avalon's arms. Avalon's eyes shot open and she stumbled back slightly making Malia quickly run over and grab her arms. "Are you okay?" Malia asked worriedly and Avalon blinked rapidly, "Woah, yeah- yeah. That just felt weird." She said as she nodded slightly.

Josh got up and walked over to Corey while Avalon and Malia walked over to a now conscious Kira. They pulled Kira up while Josh helped Corey off the table. "Anyone known how we're supposed to get out of here?" Corey asked and Malia shook her head, "This place is still in lockdown." She said and Corey glanced over at the door.

"It's not just locked." Kira said and Josh nodded slightly, "Yeah, I can feel it, too." He said. "What are we supposed to do? Just wait here?" Corey asked and Avalon sighed, "There's a Plan B. We've got a guy on the outside in case this happens." She said. "Who?" He asked, "Mason." Kira said making Corey's eyes widen.

"Mason's going to unlock the lockdown?" Corey asked and Josh chuckled, "How's he going to do that?" He asked. "He's got the blueprints of the building, and he has the full map of Eichen's electrical system. All he has to do is get into the transformer shed behind the building." Kira said and Corey and Josh shared a look, "Don't worry- Mason knows exactly what he's doing... I hope." Avalon said with a slight shrug.

A little while later the five of them all glanced around when the lights flickers slightly before the transformers turn off. "He did it!" Corey said as Josh opened the door, 'We gotta get to Stiles' Jeep!" Malia said, grabbing Avalon's hand before they and Kira ran out.

Avalon, Malia and Kira drove the Jeep to the front steps just as Liam, Scott, Stiles, Parrish, and Lydia crawled out of the underground tunnels. Parrish looks at Lydia with concern, "Can you stand?" He asks before gently setting her on her feet, though he continues to help her stay standing as Kira, Avalon and Malia get out of the Jeep. "Is she okay?" Malia asked looking at Lydia.

"No. We need to go. Give me the keys. We gotta get her to the clinic." Stiles says and Avalon handed him the keys. Just then, Parrish groans in pain and falls forward against the hood of the Jeep, revealing his back has several fresh, deep claw gashes along the length of his back.

The others look up to find that once again, Lydia is being held by Tracy, who is partially transformed into her Kanima form and who is sneering at them smugly as she holds her clawed hand up to Lydia's stomach, "Sorry, she's coming with me." Tracy said.

"Okay, Tracy, just wait. You don't know what's about to happen-" Scott tries to reason with her bit she just cuts him off and starts to slowly walk backward with her clawed hand still against Lydia's stomach. "I'm taking her. That's what's happening. And none of you are going to do a thing-"

Before she can finish her sentence, her body starts to seize and spasm before she collapses onto the ground, revealing Natalie behind her holding one of the guard's taser. Lydia falls forward making Stiles instantly shoot out and grab her as Natalie looks at them with an overwhelmed expression.

"Could somebody please get my daughter out of this hellhole?"