Chapter 3~

"Care to dance?" Jungkook whispers agaisnt Y/n's neck, his hand on her waist.

"Mr. Jeon, um sh-sure.I would love to." She stammered.

He smiled she was so innocent, he loved how nervous she was around him. She frowned to herself again. Get it together she thought to herself. Why was she such a blubbering idiot around him? Maybe it was the way he towered over her or walked with so much confidence or just the fact that Y/n had never been turned on like this before and didn't know how to act when she was around him.

He guided the girl to the dance floor before pulling her against his chest. He knew this would be their first and last night together, he would make it as memorable for the both if them as possible.

The two danced the night away, holding each other close and swaying to the music. Jungkook knew the time was coming, he had to pick a wife and he wanted her, but his father said no.

When mob bosses come to a certain age they are expected to get married. A good Italian woman usually keeps their head on straight.

She usually is the smartest in the room yet she pretend like she doesn't know what her husband is up to. Italian women are tough.

They put up with their cheating husbands and their annoying lovers because they do what they have to to support the family. That's what Jungkook's mother was like. She hated Soohyun. She was forced to marry him when she was just sixteen.

And by seventeen she gave birth to her son Jungkook. Her pride and joy. She knew Soohyun was cheating on her but she didn't care she had her son and her role to play as a mafia and that is what she did.

She was really the only woman Jungkook ever loved, and when she died something inside of him died as well.

They say he was heartless but then there he was dancing with Y/n and all if a sudden it seemed as if that whole that he thought he had in his chest had come back to life. And he felt it beating.

Yes. He had just met the woman, but he knew she was the one he wanted to call his wife, he just knew, he could feel it.

She was different from the women he had laid with in the past, she was innocent and so damn beautiful.

She was the woman you marry not the woman you sleep with. And yet part of him hoped that tonight he would at least be able to ravish her just once.

The way his heart beat sped up when he saw her was proof enough that she was special he wanted this woman more than he had ever wanted a woman before.

When the last song played, the two of them reluctantly left the floor and headed for the exit.
Jungkook walked her back to her room, wanting every minute he could with her.

"Good night Jungkook, I had fun." Y/n smiled her smile meeting her eyes showing its authenticity.

"Me too." He smiled sweetly before pulling her close and kissing her forehead.

He knew what his kiss would do to her yet he couldn't help himself. He needed to taste her soft skin. She shivered beneath him making him angry, how dare his father deny him, yet he had to do what he was told.

He had just been given the reigns of the family business, now more than ever was his time to show how tough he really was and fit to rule he had become.

"Will I see you tomorrow?" Y/n asked looking into his eyes. He sighed.

"I'm afraid not. Have a nice night Y/n." He smiled before walking off very sexually frustrated. If he didn't leave, he'd end up losing the family business, that his father had just given him control of.

That night Y/n dreamed of him. His strong arms around her waist. The way he looked at her so deeply and his intoxicating masculine scent.

In the morning however, she realized that it was just that, a dream. She crawled out of bed and ran the water for a bath, trying to relax her nerves and her head as all she could think about was him and that beautiful night.

After soaking for a long time she dried herself and dressed for a run. She left her room with her phone and room key in hand before exiting the building and beginning her run around town.

Ten minutes into her run, she felt as though someone was following her. So she sped up. The person was still behind her. She began getting nervous. She had grown up very frightened. Her father had instilled that in her

She was always very caution and aware of her surroundings. She panicked a little because she didn't know anybody in the city who she could trust, she thought about calling someone but she had no one to call so she sped up even further and turned the corner

The hotel wasn't that far away. She ran and ran faster and faster, her legs were killing her. The man from before was no longer there but she noticed a car that seemed to be following her.

When the hotel was insight she sped up further and burst through the door, effectively crashing into none other than Jungkook.

"Hey, Y/n. What's wrong? Are you okay?" Jungkook asked grabing her arm.

She was still panting trying to catch her breath. "Y/n, talk to me." "Th-these men... They were... Ch-chasing me. So I ran and-" Just as she spoke the glass door she was standing in front of shattered.

Jungkook grabbed her and pulled her to the ground sheltering her body with his. She was pinned under his body while panic rang out in the lobby. When he was sure the shooting had stopped he stood pulling her to her feet,

"Y/n, I believe you're in danger, come with me." He said grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the elevator.

In the elevator he made a call, he barked orders not giving the other line a chance to respond before ending the call.

"Are you hurt?" He asks turning towards her. He caressed her arms gently as he searched for bruises.

She shook her head no but allowed him to run his hands down her body, enjoying the feel of his coarse hands on her skin.

The elevator open and he laced his fingers with hers before pulling her down the hall. She had no clue what was going on, she knew she should be scared, but she wasn't, not with him.

"Stay here." He said before turning to leave. She went to object but the door had already closed behind him and it was locked. She sighed and plopped down on the bed, what was going on?

Jungkook met with Alberto to asses the damage and discuss who had attacked Y/n. From their Intel it was a hit from the Carlinos, the question was why.

Jungkook already slightly knew the why, but Y/n was not the cause of the Carlinhos' anger so why would they attack an innocent woman? Jungkook was furious.

This was all his fault. If he hadn't been so selfish and taken her out last night she would be safe, now who knew what would happen to her.

If it was up to him, nothing. He would lock her away and keep her safe. He already felt so strongly about her that he would do anything to protect her, but it wasn't up to him.

She wasn't his and he didn't want her mixed up in his life, that would only put her in more danger.