Chapter 11~

"Y/n, stay here."

"I will."

"Promise me."

"Jungkook, I promise. Promise me you'll come back to me tonight. "

"I will."

"Promise me."

"Y/n, I promise. I'll always find my way back to you."

"I, I-i love you. Stay safe." Tears formed in her eyes, as she contemplated all that could go wrong with tonight.

She clung to him, her arms tightly around his neck, her head resting on his shoulder.

Those three words, I love you, they made him want to stay. They made him never want to leave her side, to hold her forever, to leave this life of crime and whisk her away from it all.

"I'll be back soon, I promise. " He mumbles into her hair before kissing the top of her head. She reluctantly let go, and fell back on the mattres. "I'll be here."

He sighed slowly closing the door, he promised he'd be back. He couldn't break that. Yet, he wasn't positive he would make it back to her, in sprit forever, but in physical being, he did not know.

Jungkook had never been scared of death. That's what made him so strong, so brave, so feirce. It gave him his edge in this business.

Now, he was affraid. Afraid of losing Y/n, leaving Y/n, hurting Y/n. But he had to do what need to be done, he had responsibilities.