Chapter 10~

Y/n was all he ever had on his mind, but he needed to retaliate. His men couldn't see how soft he had becom, Soohyun knew.

He saw it all along, that's why he put that hit out, his son was becoming too weak, too clouded by love to be the ruthless killer he needed to be, to run all he did. Jungkook wasn't fit to be a boss.

Soohyun was sure of it and he knew just the way to prove it.

Soohyun, decided in that conference, it was time for Y/n to go. He would do it himself if he had to. It was what was best for his son.

"We strike back, tonight."

All the men were huddled around the mahogany meeting table, with blueprints and maps and markers, planning their attack.

It had all been set up, all while Y/n lay in bed. Not asleep, just thinking. Thinking of what she had gotten herself into. She couldn't leave.

She wouldn't even if she could, she was in love, somehow she had fallen for a mob boss, she was now, a mafia King.

Y/n thought back to her "hot headed" Latina mother who gave her the name Y/n which translates to Faith in Spanish. Her mother was a beautiful woman.

Hard headed and outspoken, she was exactly who Y/n wished to be like but the exact opposite of who Y/n was.

Y/n was scared. She had always been scared. Since her mom passed away, her father kept her locked up sheltered from the world.

He thought he was protecting her but really he was hurting her. He married Julie thinking it would be good for Y/n to have a living mother-figure to grow up with but he was mistaken.

Julie only married Jung-min for his money and the second he passed away she took all of it. Y/n was lucky to have a roof over her head and food in her stomach under Julie's rules.

With Julie as her guardian, Y/n continued to be shelter from the world. She never was allowed off the estate and barely was allowed to talk to anybody other than Julie who never wanted to talk to her anyway.

Her first chance at freedom was going away to college. She took that opportunity and ran with it but being out in the real world frightened Y/n. She had never been out on her own before and it took a lot of getting used to.

Her senior year at university was when she finally began coming into her own. She grew in confidence and even began making friends yet somehow she ended up locked up again.

Only this time she was in a a beautiful hotel suite in New York City with the man of her dreams.
Though she really didn't mind spending all this time with Jungkook.

she was beginning to grow tired of her confinement. She wanted her freedom back and was determined to get it.

She stepped out of the room she had been sharing with Jungkook and began making her way to the front desk. The lobby of his hotel had been the farthest he allowed her to wander, today, however, would be different.

Y/n was dressed in her running clothes. She was aware of what happened the last time she attempted to go for a run it she wasn't too worried.

She had been locked up with Jungkook for weeks at this point so who would think that today would be any different.

She made a beeline for the front door and was able to get out of it without any of Jungkook's men even noticing. But there was someone who noticed. And poor Y/n would not get very far this time.