END

Their naked bodies tangles together in such a way that proved they were a perfect match. Y/n still lie asleep as Jungkook rubbed her back, his hands gliding back and forth over her soft skin.

He loved this woman, he knew what he had to do. He had to marry her. He had wanted to keep her away from his life, the horrible things that came with being a mob boss, but he had failed, and in a way he was happy about it, because she was his, and now he could make it official.

The two tied the knot and he continued his reign as the boss, for another forty years until his son Alex took over for him. The two grew old together, never regretting their decision, that is until now.

An old decrepit looking Jungkook sat with a gun to his temple he had just lost his wife, his Y/n, and he couldn't take it anymore. She was his everything and now she was gone.

"Dad!" Aviana screamed bursting into the room. "Dad put that down please." She cried.

"Y/n?" The girl did look a lot like her late mother.

"Y/n, my beautiful Y/n, where have you been? I've missed you." He cried a single tears falling down his crinkled skin.

"Dad it's me, Aviana, give me the gun." He looked between her and the gun.

"My Y/n, my sweet Y/n." he choked on his tears as he dropped the gun.

She ran up to him, kicking the gun away, and holding him close. "It's okay dad, you'll be okay." He cried, as she held his fragile body, God took pitty on the old man, a month later he had passed in his sleep, finally reunited with his one true love.