Chapter 16~

Yoongi, released the girl, his body still her crutch as she leaned back on him to stay standing.

Her legs had turned to mush from her ordeal, but she needed to get to Jungkook, he needed her right now.

She took a step on her wobbly legs and fell. She caught her self on her hands, a small whimper leaving her lips as she crawled, basically dragging her sore brushed body over to the man she loved.

He still stood shocked, his father, was gone, and at his hand. "Jungkook." Her voice was hoarse and strained. Slowly his eyes flicked to hers.

She was at his feet. She used his body to pull herself up, she fell into him, he finally moved after minutes of just staring at his father's dead body, wrapping his arms tightly around the woman he loved, the woman he killed his father for.

She began to cry as he held her, her feet dangled above the ground. He cried too, softly, into her neck, she could feel the warm tears dripping onto her neck.

"I'm so, so sorry Jungkook. " She whispered pressing a kiss to his jaw, her hands running through his thick Italian hair.

"Cmon. Let's get you two out of here. " Yoongi stated placing a hand on Jungkook's shoulder. Slowly he guided Jungkook out of the building, into the open air.

Their men were called for cleanup, and a proper funeral was held the next day. It was open casket, when everyone went up to pay their respects to the once revered mob boss, his son stayed seated. He, Y/n and Yoongi were the only three to know the truth, Soohyun had been a manipulative traitor.